Uploading

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
cammacg

Uploading

Post by cammacg »

Hi Folks, Can anyone tell me how to upload a story to this section? I have the story written in Microsoft Word. I highlight it, click on copy, but cannot seem to bring it up on the Stories Page. Any help would be gratefully received. Thank you.
blackmacjay

Re: Uploading

Post by blackmacjay »

So having clicked it to copy it, I take that the story is still there. So can you not open a file of "stories", go to that entry and click.

Now that "should mean", that the story will be there. Or, obviously, I'm wrong>
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Thank you blackmacjay, I am sorry, but I don't follow you. Yes the story is still there, But how do I open a file of "stories"?
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Open "Stories" and click on "New Topic" Then load the story.
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Thanks blackmacjay, I think I finally figured it out, and got it posted and submitted. The story hasn't appeared yet, so I will try again. Maybe it has taken a left turn somewhere along the way. Thanks again.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

No story yet.

Do we know where we went wrong?
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Yes. Was trying to use the copy symbol on "Word". Then seeing your answer I used the "copy" button in the MacBook Finder library. This did the copy function. Then I brought up the Rainwear Central Stories page, and used the "past" button in MacBook Safari library. That did the trick. It was easier to do when I used Microsoft. Mac seem to delight in complicating things. But I wouldn't have connected the dots without your prompting. So, thanks again blackmacjay.