Is this the best muddy rainwear video ever?

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
swish87

Is this the best muddy rainwear video ever?

Post by swish87 »

https://umd.net/forums/langstonedale-ma ... arly-stuck

This has to be one of the best rainwear and mud videos ever made! Please buy this so that this type of content is made more often!
rainwear-experience

Re: Is this the best muddy rainwear video ever?

Post by rainwear-experience »

swish87 wrote: May 12th, 2018, 1:02 pm https://umd.net/forums/langstonedale-ma ... arly-stuck

This has to be one of the best rainwear and mud videos ever made! Please buy this so that this type of content is made more often!
"This has to be one of the best rainwear and mud videos ever made! Please buy this so that this type of content is made more often!"

Someone's either very enthusiastic or a very poor spammer, my bet would be on the pork based product
:)
swish87

Post by swish87 »

Ray wrote: May 13th, 2018, 10:54 pm Someone's either very enthusiastic or a very poor spammer, my bet would be on the pork based product
Jeez, this place really is getting toxic these days. We can't even be 'enthusiastic' about finding a new rainwear video anymore without someone complaining.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

swish87 wrote: May 17th, 2018, 8:15 pm
Ray wrote: May 13th, 2018, 10:54 pm Someone's either very enthusiastic or a very poor spammer, my bet would be on the pork based product
Jeez, this place really is getting toxic these days. We can't even be 'enthusiastic' about finding a new rainwear video anymore without someone complaining.
Not a complaint, just an opinion, nothing wrong with being enthusiastic but in my opinion the encouragement to buy it looks like spam, other people can make up their own minds about purchasing it