Bargain? Maybe Not!

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
Post Reply
Ray
Posts: 1755
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Bargain? Maybe Not!

Post by Ray » May 16th, 2018, 10:01 am

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Plastic-Rust ... 0005.m1851

Does this look like a Poundshop mac to anyone else?

spitfire617
Posts: 1431
Joined: August 26th, 2013, 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Bargain? Maybe Not!

Post by spitfire617 » May 16th, 2018, 1:36 pm

Ray wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 10:01 am
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Plastic-Rust ... 0005.m1851

Does this look like a Poundshop mac to anyone else?
Yes I agree.
I have three like that.
And cost exactly £1 each
YES
One whole English pound!
Never been worn.
Never been out their packets.
Not even for photos!

Ray
Posts: 1755
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Bargain? Maybe Not!

Post by Ray » May 16th, 2018, 2:41 pm

spitfire617 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 1:36 pm
Ray wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 10:01 am
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Plastic-Rust ... 0005.m1851

Does this look like a Poundshop mac to anyone else?
Yes I agree.
I have three like that.
And cost exactly £1 each
YES
One whole English pound!
Never been worn.
Never been out their packets.
Not even for photos!
Then my friend you are rich, rich beyond your wldest dreams

I'm off to Poundland to cash in

As with everything on eBay etc Buyer Beware check the item before you place your bid

spitfire617
Posts: 1431
Joined: August 26th, 2013, 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Bargain? Maybe Not!

Post by spitfire617 » May 16th, 2018, 2:54 pm

I have not seen any of those raincoats as yet this year.

spitfire617
Posts: 1431
Joined: August 26th, 2013, 9:20 am
Contact:

Re: Bargain? Maybe Not!

Post by spitfire617 » May 16th, 2018, 2:56 pm

Ray wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 2:41 pm
spitfire617 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 1:36 pm
Ray wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 10:01 am
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Plastic-Rust ... 0005.m1851

Does this look like a Poundshop mac to anyone else?
Yes I agree.
I have three like that.
And cost exactly £1 each
YES
One whole English pound!
Never been worn.
Never been out their packets.
Not even for photos!
Then my friend you are rich, rich beyond your wldest dreams

I'm off to Poundland to cash in

As with everything on eBay etc Buyer Beware check the item before you place your bid
I would be richer if you paid me my 50% commision you were on with!

Ray
Posts: 1755
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Bargain? Maybe Not!

Post by Ray » May 16th, 2018, 4:18 pm

spitfire617 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 2:56 pm
Ray wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 2:41 pm
spitfire617 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 1:36 pm

Yes I agree.
I have three like that.
And cost exactly £1 each
YES
One whole English pound!
Never been worn.
Never been out their packets.
Not even for photos!
Then my friend you are rich, rich beyond your wldest dreams

I'm off to Poundland to cash in

As with everything on eBay etc Buyer Beware check the item before you place your bid
I would be richer if you paid me my 50% commision you were on with!
Ah well, its like this, I spent all your commision buying a raincoat from eBay, worse still i then found out I could have bought the same one for a pound, er sorry

Post Reply