Raincoats

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
blackmacjay

Re: Raincoats

Post by blackmacjay »

Mackintoshes are what they are and there are plenty of pictures around.

But, if you want to be picky, mackintoshes have a rubber content somewhere. This can be outside, can be inside or trapped in the middle.

Blame the inventor or blame me because I don't give a rats meow.
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

debs37 wrote: May 3rd, 2018, 6:17 pm Yes. Point taken.

Sorry. PVC U LIKE. You know I lave you all.

Debs x
Cheers Debs, we luv ya too ;)
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

blackmacjay wrote: May 3rd, 2018, 6:48 pm Mackintoshes are what they are and there are plenty of pictures around.

But, if you want to be picky, mackintoshes have a rubber content somewhere. This can be outside, can be inside or trapped in the middle.

Blame the inventor or blame me because I don't give a rats meow.
I've seen loads of pictures on the internet but they all look like they were taken on a box brownie about 50 years ago and the same old pictures get turned over and over it gets a bit monotonous. Why not give a rats, get your wife / girlfriend / model / cute chick that lives next door to get all belted up in a nice shiny black mackintosh and take a pic with your smart phone (they are just as good as decent cameras these days). It would be great to see someone get involved, be proud of their efforts and share them? Meow meow
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Satisfy your odd beliefs by taking a look at Weathervain and or Hamilton Classics but assure them that you welcome the chance to acknowledge their copyright.

Or just grow up!
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

blackmacjay wrote: May 3rd, 2018, 8:07 pm Satisfy your odd beliefs by taking a look at Weathervain and or Hamilton Classics but assure them that you welcome the chance to acknowledge their copyright.

Or just grow up!
I'm heading towards 60 so I think I can say I'm grown up. Weathervain and Hamilton classics do produce some beautiful raincoats but not everyone can afford £250 for a raincoat. Lets put a line under this, you like your rubber I like PVC and we all have a common interest, my point is that I am contributing new content to the site with no copyright attached for your pleasure, if you prefer mackintosh's that's your choice. I have never abused Weathervain's copyright, in fact their photographer is a good friend of mine who would be quite glad to share pictures.
travis28

Post by travis28 »

Superb work!!! :)
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

@pvculike . A great set of photos and a really lovely young lady wearing all the Macs. Thank you for posting them.
I have to be honest and say that I am not a great lover of pvc Macs , I prefer rubber being rather old school , but I was particularly drawn to the second photo (pink) and the seventh photo (solid orange) as I felt they were particularly sexy.
Thanks again for posting.
Best regards mrbassman101
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

pvculike wrote: May 4th, 2018, 7:04 am I'm heading towards 60 so I think I can say I'm grown up. Weathervain and Hamilton classics do produce some beautiful raincoats but not everyone can afford £250 for a raincoat. Lets put a line under this, you like your rubber I like PVC and we all have a common interest, my point is that I am contributing new content to the site with no copyright attached for your pleasure, if you prefer mackintosh's that's your choice. I have never abused Weathervain's copyright, in fact their photographer is a good friend of mine who would be quite glad to share pictures.
60? Never? You look so much younger!

Funny how the empty vessels on here seem to make the most noise

BTW I've collect all your images with the view of starting a pay for view website, I was thinking of calling it Elemental, I knew you wouldn't mind ;)
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Ray wrote: May 9th, 2018, 4:20 pm
pvculike wrote: May 4th, 2018, 7:04 am I'm heading towards 60 so I think I can say I'm grown up. Weathervain and Hamilton classics do produce some beautiful raincoats but not everyone can afford £250 for a raincoat. Lets put a line under this, you like your rubber I like PVC and we all have a common interest, my point is that I am contributing new content to the site with no copyright attached for your pleasure, if you prefer mackintosh's that's your choice. I have never abused Weathervain's copyright, in fact their photographer is a good friend of mine who would be quite glad to share pictures.

BTW I've collect all your images with the view of starting a pay for view website, I was thinking of calling it Elemental, I knew you wouldn't mind ;)
Oh really and when will your pay site be up and running??
Nice name!
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

spitfire617 wrote: May 10th, 2018, 7:59 am
Ray wrote: May 9th, 2018, 4:20 pm

Oh really and when will your pay site be up and running??
Nice name!
Make sure I get my cut Ray!