Help with Condor Yellow SBR Coat please

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
olympic

Re: Help with Condor Yellow SBR Coat please

Post by olympic »

i will also tell you, when you open it for the first time, the rubber smell is overwhelming. i also wear my raincoats in snow and rain

the weatherite raincoat is a typical long yellow rubber raincoat with the cape vent on the back with buckles. the condor brand is with snaps.
the condor brand is made by a company named RAINCO LTDA. they have a web site. the condor brand is sold by many industrial supply companies, zorro, graniger, and sustainable supply are but three. but there are many others.

the rkd rubber raincoats are also a good value forrubber raincoats
olympic

Post by olympic »

sizes are from small to xxl i take a small.
olympic

Post by olympic »

sizes are from small to xxl i take a small. i also think there is an xxl but not sure.
olympic

Post by olympic »

correction...........i think they also make and sell xxxl
olympic

Post by olympic »

also try sustainable supply. they also sell condor rainwear they might ship directly to UK. there are other sites i just do not know all of them. even online walmart sells them.
olympic

Post by olympic »

also try sustainable supply. they also sell condor rainwear they might ship directly to UK. there are other sites i just do not know all of them. even online walmart sells them.
maxulike

Post by maxulike »

olympic wrote: January 28th, 2018, 4:49 pm sizes are from small to xxl i take a small.
Many thanks for all your help.
I am a bit confused by the sizes at Zoro. They say small is for a 44" chest and medium is for a 48".
I spoke to someone there and they said that the sizes were stated wrong and that small is more like for a 32" chest size and medium for 36". I am a 38" chest and so think I will need Large.

If you do not mind telling me, what chest size are you as you say that small fits you.

Meanwhile I will see if any of the other sites you mention are clearer about sizes.
Cheers
olympic

Post by olympic »

i take a size small i am 5'11" 168lbs, slim to muscular..........the riancoat on me is knee length and the rain jacket comes about two inces below my belt. you also can order a snap on hood for the raincoat.
maxulike

Post by maxulike »

olympic wrote: January 31st, 2018, 12:26 pm i take a size small i am 5'11" 168lbs, slim to muscular..........the riancoat on me is knee length and the rain jacket comes about two inces below my belt. you also can order a snap on hood for the raincoat.
Many thanks again.
I am amazed by this. If small fits you, then the XXL must be big enough for a giant. They certainly have a strange idea about sizes!
TStorm56

Post by TStorm56 »

Yes the sizes of the condor SBR raincoats/rain jackets are very oversized. I recommend ordering a size smaller than you usually would if you're looking for a more snug fit.