girlfriend fulfilling my fantasies?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rain89

girlfriend fulfilling my fantasies?

Post by Rain89 » December 30th, 2017, 6:30 am

What is the best way to do it? We’ve tried things here and there and I’ve shown her pictures of rainwear, but I don’t know how to get her to bring my fantasies into the relationship or bedroom.

Shiny

Re: girlfriend fulfilling my fantasies?

Post by Shiny » December 30th, 2017, 9:27 am

If it was me I would tell her about my fetish, or simply say I really like sex in boots, or sex with women in boots or rainwear, that it really turns me on, explaining that I don't really understand it but it's part of who I am; that I would like her love for me to encompass this; and that it increases my sensuality substantially and therefore we will both always benefit from a sex life that is forever exciting and never goes stale.

Curiousb

Post by Curiousb » December 30th, 2017, 11:28 am

My wife is sometimes reluctant to indulge in my fantasy to dress her in rainwear so I understand the challenge you have. One thing I would recommend is if your girlfriend does decide to dress up make sure she has an amazing time and feels very special.

Sometimes I blindfold her and dress her up, when we do this I vary the garments I dress her in so she does not find herself in a mac every time the blindfold is removed.

The first time my wife dressed up I was so excited I nearly forgot to make her feel nice !

Good luck

B

MuddyKatie

Post by MuddyKatie » December 31st, 2017, 3:38 pm

Is it too obvious to suggest "find out what hers are, and then make those come true before asking for yours"?

Rain89

Post by Rain89 » January 5th, 2018, 12:17 am

MuddyKatie wrote:
December 31st, 2017, 3:38 pm
Is it too obvious to suggest "find out what hers are, and then make those come true before asking for yours"?
I have asked her, she tells me very little. Except for when I go all over her neck, then she’s in heaven.