PVC Adventures with M Part 5

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Shinytrench1

PVC Adventures with M Part 5

Post by Shinytrench1 »

After discovering the delights of PVC sex with M including the excitement of going out with her dressed just in a shiny mac and underwear, we met several times over the next few months always having satisfying climaxes, M always wearing her very alluring shiny black raincoat. But of course we started looking for new ways to enjoy our shared passions.

On one of our meetings we each revealed an inner fantasy - a development of our interest in clothing - which we now felt able to share with the other. This meeting was close to my birthday and when we met in a bar in London, M announced -

'I've got you a couple of things for your birthday - I hope you'll like them'. She produced two parcels and said I should open them straight away. I duly did so - the first smaller package containing a sleek pair of black leather gloves and the second a very stylish black leather jacket.

'Shall I try them on for size now?' I asked.

'Oh yes definitely' replied M 'and leave them on as we walk to the hotel.'

They fitted perfectly and soon, after finishing our drinks, we headed off to my hotel - about a ten minute walk. As before I felt very excited walking along in public next to such a sexily-clad woman in her PVC mac, her stiletto shoes and this time fishnet stockings. But I also felt a twinge of excitement from my own outfit and, more to the point, it was clear that M found the leather jacket and gloves a big turn on.

We checked in and headed to our room. M went into the bathroom and, while she was in there, I knew what she was expecting. So I undressed but put only the jacket and gloves back on. So when she emerged from the bathroom in her heels, fishnets and tightly belted mac, I was lying on the bed naked apart from my leather and, by then, with a firm erection.

M came over, pushed me down on my back, knelt over me and undid her Mac to reveal her breasts - no bra. I knew what she wanted. I moved my gloved hands towards her nipples, teasing her by brushing them with the leather and, then as she moaned with pleasure and obvious hunger for more, I played firmly with them encasing them with my leather-clad fingers.

'More of that, please' she moaned 'I love the feel of the leather'. So, for a full ten minutes or so, I continued to work on her boobs -alternating my gloved hands and my tongue as she writhed with enjoyment. My stiffness was feeling a little ignored but M had realised that and manoeuvred her very moist special place expertly to the head of my member and he slipped in causing us both to groan with a new level of arousal and excitement.

We fucked like this for a while but then M lifted herself off me and whispered -

'I've a special request - would you use your gloves on my special place please, you naughty man?' Naturally, I obliged and we rearranged ourselves so that we lay side by side kidding passionately, with me fingering M as she played with my cock and all the while her PVC rubbing against me and my leather against her.

She was clearly even more excited by the gloves than I'd realised. After a few minutes, she was breathing very quickly and her back started to arch and her face redden and then quite suddenly -

' I'm going to cum like this. It's so sexy - with the leather touching me, I can't hold back, I'm going to cum....' She stuttered .

I increased the speed of my fingers and she went quiet and then.... Exploded more noisily than ever before -

"Fuck me with your fingers, fuck me with your leather, I'm cuming, I'm cuming you dirty man, yes , yes..... She shouted as she orgasmed wildly and noisily with several waves of climax completely overwhelming her.

As the orgasm ended, we lay still, my gloved hands still resting between her legs and my manhood stiffer and firmer than ever. After a few minutes M knew that my need to achieve release was urgent and then she did something which was to prove a turning point in our enjoyment of PVC, leather and the like. She sat on the side of the bed and worked me hard with her hand. As she did so, the arm and cuff of her Mac rubbed against my cock and I found this very arousing. My original assumption that I would climax inside her disappeared as I felt my juices rising and M upped the tempo of her working of my cock.

'Cum on my mac, squirt your sticky cum on my PVC ' she commanded as it became clear we both had the same idea. Her words were the spur and seconds later, the floodgates
opened.

"On your Mac, M - I'm cuming on your Mac - I'm fucking your gorgeous shiny Mac .....'

And I did - squirting cum up the sleeve, on the cuff, with some going on the belt and the front. It was one of the best climaxes I had ever experienced.

As we lay together savouring what we'd just experienced , M said softly -

'Now of course, you will have to clear up the mess you've just made'.

And of course I did - taking her Mac to the bathroom and washing it which of course made me feel very horny again very quickly . I returned to the bedroom with M's nice clean raincoat which she put on and we fucked again immediately reaching a simultaneous climax with me entering from behind and this time offloading deep inside M's pussy but knowing that the idea of cuming on her mac has been added to our sexual repertoire!
Mikmac77

Re: PVC Adventures with M Part 5

Post by Mikmac77 »

The story is excellent, but it's really about the clothes which turn people on! Looking forward to part 6
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Wonderful story, well written and very sexual
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
freakylover63

Post by freakylover63 »

more fun is, to lick up the mess with the tongue ;)
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

i agree with freeakylover
she should have bought pvc gloves and made you lick them clean