The Meeting Part 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
saxon12343

The Meeting Part 1

Post by saxon12343 »

I'm new to writing and maybe this one is not to everyone's tastes, containing as it does elements of crossdressing and being gay. It begins relatively quietly on the rainwear front but bear with me, as the two main characters delve into their rainwear fetishes more and more. So here goes:

I met Mike on this forum, simple as that. We exchanged greetings, knowing of each other’s interest in some form of rainwear, otherwise we wouldn’t be members here. He lived relatively close to me so we thought we’d try to set up a meeting to see if we got along and let the friendship take us where it would. We tried to set up meetings, three times, but failed through circumstances beyond our control. However, at last we arranged to meet up at a local pub midway between where we lived one lunchtime for a drink.

We knew what the other would be driving and so I waited for his car to appear. When he drove into the car park I was nervous at the prospect of meeting a stranger but excited as well because of our shared interests. He spotted my car and parked alongside. We both got out and shook hands. The first thing I noticed about him was that he was a bit taller than my six foot frame at about, I guessed, 6 feet four inches or thereabouts. He was about my age, both in our sixties, and was quite portly – not that that bothered me greatly. We went into the pub and bought a drink each, but we chose to drink it in a quiet corner so we could speak frankly and share our hopes and dreams about rainwear, without being overheard.

We quickly learned that we shared a love of all things rainwear, leather, rubber, pvc, and nylon and in many different forms but we were both nervous about talking like we were to someone else. We realised time was passing and that we enjoyed each other’s company. He suggested we go and find somewhere to talk more openly and so we exited the pub. At this point we realised it was pouring with rain so we ran for our respective cars, with the aim of Mike following me as I knew a quiet layby nearby where we could talk and share more.

I drove into what was a rural layby well hidden from the road and he followed me, parking right behind me. I rang his mobile to tell him I’d be a couple of minutes. This was because I wanted to put on my rainsuit before I ventured out into the rain again. He said ok and I grabbed my rainsuit off the backseat of my car. I thought I may as well risk dressing up as this may be my only chance with a fellow admirer of rainwear. The car windows had misted up so I stripped off my clothes apart from a pair of women’s black lacy panties which I usually wore under my clothes as I loved the secret feel of them against my skin. My rainsuit was a women’s bright, shiny, purple all-in-one outfit, which I got from pvc-u-like a few months ago. I preferred womenswear to men’s fittings because I thought they clung to my skin better! And also, though I hate to admit it too much, I have always been a bit of a secret crossdresser, not that I’d told Mike that….yet..

Anyway, I zipped up my rainsuit and dived out of the car into the pouring rain and dashed behind to Mike’s car. He had the back door open ready for me to climb in and that was when I noticed he had privacy glass fitted to his back windows. I jumped into the car and shut the door behind me. I turned towards him and was surprised to see him lounging back in the seat behind the driver’s position with his arms stretched along the back but wearing what appeared to be a full length sbr mac. He reached across and stroked my pvc covered arm and said that it looked good on me. He said that he’d changed into his mac so that we could talk in a more relaxed way if we were both dressed for the part. I thought this was very nice of him as I hadn’t said what I was going to do although we did discuss if we had anything with us when we were in the pub.

He continued to stroke my arm and it was getting more and more difficult for me to hide the fact that I was aroused, as I always got this way when I had my rainwear on. He put his hand on my thigh and squeezed the pvc against my leg, saying that it made me look very sexy and that the situation was making him horny. He put his arm around my shoulder, and pulled me closer, as our respective rainwear, his mac and my rainsuit rustled and crackled with the movement. My erection was obvious now and he asked me if wearing rainwear always made me like that, pointing to my groin. I answered that it always did. He thought that as we’d been talking about all this stuff that he had been surprised at how quickly he’d become aroused and that seeing me dressed up had just increased the feelings. I turned to look at him and as I did, our faces were very close, in the confined space in the car. I was conscious of being very close, of the incredible personal smells of perspiration and breath and rubber and pvc all mingling. I became very bold, which was most out of character, but I thought this might be the only chance I ever got to fulfil some fantasies. I whispered gently to him, “Do you want to kiss me?”

If he was surprised, he didn’t show it but instead, smiled at me, saying, that this was a case of great minds thinking alike. He pulled me closer to him and gently brushed my lips with his. When I didn’t move away, he brushed our lips together again, and finally pressed harder. I felt his tongue pushing at my teeth, and as I opened my lips slowly, his tongue plunged into my mouth with his hands at the back of my neck pulling me closer. His kissing technique was divine, and it was some minutes before we both needed to come up for air. I told him that if he always kissed me like that, he could probably persuade me to do anything for him! During the kiss, I had reached for and grasped his stiff penis through the skirts of his mac and fondled him like that. He was much bigger then me in that department and I wondered if I could ever get his whole erection into my mouth. As I fondled him he kissed me more passionately so I guess he liked what I was doing. After we broke that first kiss, I left my hand on his groin. He clearly like stroking my arms and torso through my pvc rainsuit, and he went further to test my arousal. We kissed again, and then, I slid myself down his mac covered chest and ended up kneeling between his thighs on the floor pan of the seat. He pushed the seat further back to give me more room and then I was level with his mac encased groin. I rest my arms on his thighs and proceeded to pull his erection through the folds of his mac, and moved my head to lick and nuzzle his engorged member. He smelled of manly smells, of sweat, of musky stale urine perhaps, and talcum powder, and of course, of warm, wet rubber. I caressed him and licked the tip of his penis, bringing from him a big sigh. I enveloped the head of his cock with my lips and tasted his precum. I then pushed my lips fully over his penis, and tried to get as much of it in my mouth. (I would need to practise with this more to get better). As I was stroking him at the same time, the technique was ok and he was getting pleasure from this, judging by the groans and grunts he was making. As I knelt there with his erection in my mouth, I pulled the skirts of his sbr right over my head, so I was surrounded by the smells and rustling of his mac as he was reaching his climax. All any passerby would see was him with what looked like a moving ball in his lap but I was in rubber mac heaven…. His groans became more urgent and louder as he said he was cumming… and cum he did, spurting over and over as I continued to pump his penis. He erupted in my mouth and tasted delicious – I loved it. However, when he’d finished, I couldn’t help dribbling out of my mouth and onto his mac as I climbed up his body from my position, squeaks from the rubber and pvc accompanying my movement. I reached up and kissed him, sharing his cum with him. We lay with his arm around me as his breathing returned to normal. He didn’t seem too interested in making me climax, but I wasn’t too worried as I’d immensely enjoyed giving him such pleasure.

As he was now so quiet, I also thought that I’d better give him an opt out, by telling him to go home, that there was no pressure on him to reciprocate, and that he should call me after a few days reflection if he wanted to meet up again. I also said that he might feel guilty about it all at some point but that I knew from my own experience that that was what happened. I returned to my car, thinking that I probably wouldn’t hear from him again but I chalked this all up to experience.

Imagine my surprise when my phone rang the following morning….
Mikmac77

Re: The Meeting Part 1

Post by Mikmac77 »

Wow? what a great story. Mike is one lucky man, I can't wait for the next instalment
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Great Story,very good indeed,loved it...Many Thanks
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Great story, two guts enjoying rainwear - lovely
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
merv

Post by merv »

hotwilly wrote: November 4th, 2017, 8:58 pm Great story, two guts enjoying rainwear - lovely
do we think they were a little overweight
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

merv wrote: November 4th, 2017, 9:38 pm
hotwilly wrote: November 4th, 2017, 8:58 pm Great story, two guts enjoying rainwear - lovely
do we think they were a little overweight
Oops. Typo.
I meant " two guys enjoying rainwear" - lol
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Excellent story !