Messy rainwear

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
plasphil

Re: Messy rainwear

Post by plasphil »

It's from 'Not the nine o'clock news' Series 3 episode 2 but as far as I know there are no videos up at the moment?

Phil.
hazrainsuitman6

Post by hazrainsuitman6 »

valenteen wrote:They both wear the rainwear, they both get wet and messy with food, pies, and water to wash it all off. I'll post a preview pic soon of the mess, and the link of where to buy the full set of 121 images and a video (when it's uploaded.)

ImageImageImage
Can't wait and that OCEAN rain coat looks familiar... ;)
hazrainsuitman6

valenteen wrote:Image Image Image
Website?
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Searching for plastic rain capes led me to some pictures and videos of hairdressing capes which seem to have a strong fetish following. I particularly like this one of some poor girl getting an 'extreme head shampoo', her clothes well protected in a nice purple PVC cape.

Phil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd5HTZq1FdQ
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

plasphil wrote: June 17th, 2017, 9:28 am Searching for plastic rain capes led me to some pictures and videos of hairdressing capes which seem to have a strong fetish following. I particularly like this one of some poor girl getting an 'extreme head shampoo', her clothes well protected in a nice purple PVC cape.

Phil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd5HTZq1FdQ
Thanks Phil - its so good to have you back :D

Like you say these capes do seem to have a following

This girl - Kat Surth seems to be the Queen of Capes

https://www.youtube.com/user/baldchick
haggy45

Post by haggy45 »

https://umd.net/forums/emilys-rain-coat-gunge-tank

a truely fantastic set! any other recent reportings of rainwear and gunge?
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Don't bother with the preview video, I think it's useless as I don't want to hear talking about it, she doesn't wear the poncho but at least there are some good screen-caps.

I have bought some messy rainwear videos in the past but don't anymore as you don't get your money's worth, the girls always seem to take the rainwear off half way through. There are probably millions of messy clothes or nude videos but very few involving rainwear.

Phil
haggy45

Post by haggy45 »

plasphil wrote: August 15th, 2017, 1:26 pm Don't bother with the preview video, I think it's useless as I don't want to hear talking about it, she doesn't wear the poncho but at least there are some good screen-caps.

I have bought some messy rainwear videos in the past but don't anymore as you don't get your money's worth, the girls always seem to take the rainwear off half way through. There are probably millions of messy clothes or nude videos but very few involving rainwear.

Phil
Agreed Phil, my post was more so bringing attention to the photos as opposed to the preview. Frustrates the heck out of me that most people who are into 'WAM' view rainwear as a cop out and as you say, even videos that include rainwear are usually ditched mid way through
hazrainsuitman6

plasphil wrote: August 15th, 2017, 1:26 pm Don't bother with the preview video, I think it's useless as I don't want to hear talking about it, she doesn't wear the poncho but at least there are some good screen-caps.

Phil
The clips I bought and commissioned did both, but they are WAMmers at first and have their preferences. They might keep it on, but they'd prefer to take it off. I agree with you and getting messy in rainwear is still getting messy in my experience. Unless they tape up their wrists and ankles, they still get gunge, mud, etc. on their bodies. As long as they are obliging to rainsuit customs, I don't complain.
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Another game show from those crazy Japanese. The sight of four people in plastic rainwear getting things dumped on them would be great if the quality wasn't so poor.

Phil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdhcDOBEUkg