farmerrain

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
wellygirl1

farmerrain

Post by wellygirl1 »

not sure if this swedish site has been posted before but just came across it and the prices are quite good
http://farmerrain.com/
WealdenMac

Re: farmerrain

Post by WealdenMac »

Some nice stuff there. A bit cheaper than Stutterheim and, as a confirmed Swedophile, I like the models. Yet again, however, anything but a full length mackintosh suitable for men and women.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

There seems to be a good selection of rainwear from this firm. Don't suppose they have any outlets in the u.k.?
Lordgrey

Post by Lordgrey »

I have bought from them in the past and they delivered to Switzerland, so I don't think it's a problem to get it shipped to UK. However they last seldom longer than half a year bevor starting to delaminate.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

WealdenMac wrote: July 16th, 2017, 9:06 am Some nice stuff there. A bit cheaper than Stutterheim and, as a confirmed Swedophile, I like the models. Yet again, however, anything but a full length mackintosh suitable for men and women.
I agree that there is nice items from this company.
"Yet again, however, anything but a full length mackintosh suitable for men and women."
Yes I would like a full length Mackintosh but this company is really for the farming and fishing community.
So the search continues!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

@Lordgrey:

Do they delaminate from normal usage ? That would be a pity. I think their overall looks quite cool. And the shiny ones are nice as well.