Yellow P-pant

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
ilikecoated

Yellow P-pant

Post by ilikecoated »

Is anyone interested in a pair of yellow pee-pants like the ones shown at 2:15 in this video ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq88yCN ... e=youtu.be
ilikecoated

Re: Yellow P-pant

Post by ilikecoated »

They are new with tag and still unused. They are size M but they will fit quite large persons because they are of course measured to be worn over jeans etc originally but now they are intended to be worn under the jeans with a thin absorbent underneath.
They make a nice rustling sound that can be quite loud at firs just after being pulled up. But this is getting weaker as soon as they are getting warmed up by the body and also from body humidity.
They are also nice to be worn without absorbent for "having fun".
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

Yes, I am interested
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Nice ! May I ask you to wear them while I run you throgh the shredder in a nice plastic outfit or force you to shred a nice outfit by yourself ? ;)

Fun aside: Would 20 Euros be ok ?
OTOH it is tempting to have fun with these by myself. They rustle very nicely and they are very cozy on the inside. What if I use them once myself and you get them for 10 Euros ?
Or I use them twice and boil them afterwards to ensure hygiene and you may have them for free.
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

I like the idea of going through the shredder in a nice plastic outfit! LOL
I like the idea that you will use them first. That last one seems rather good to me
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Ok - then I will go for option 3.as well and start to treat them accordingly.
Cosmicboy

Post by Cosmicboy »

Are these still available ? Where did you get them, I have tried looking but drawn a blank.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I guess Kinkydenn is still interested so he may have these. Two hours ago they were "used for fun" BTW.

@Cosmicboy:
I don't know of any place where you can buy them like that. We use ordinary HH and Rukka rainpants that are being altered. We use about a dozen of these up per year. Don't know whether there would be a large enough market to get something like that manufactured for sale.
Maybe there is another one in yellow around. We probably also have some unused dark blue HH. What I know for sure is that some currently brand new black Rukka ones will be available soon, but these will first be worn at an open-air festival. So there is some chance that it will be stained. But I could boil them together with the yellow ones.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Cosmicboy:
I have asked and we might actually use either a yellow Helly Hansen with leg openings inside out or the same kind in dark blue. The yellow ones are white on their inside and the blue ones are black. Or a black Rukka.which is white inside. In either case it will be worn to prevent accidents at a music festival next weekend. Maybe they will be spared of getting wet. If they get wet you may have them for free.
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

I dont mind them getting wet or any staining!