What is the best way to introduce your fetish to your partner?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rain89

What is the best way to introduce your fetish to your partner?

Post by Rain89 »

This girl is completely vanilla with relationships but she really enjoys my company and we know how to make each other happy. We know each other quite well that we've discussed mature topics before. I want her to know what makes me happy in the bedroom. How do I approach the topic of my fetish with her? I have seen her in rainwear before (More like ski jackets, not sure if she has something in pvc material).
blackmacjay

Re: What is the best way to introduce your fetish to your partner?

Post by blackmacjay »

My first suggestion would be to buy her something and pray!
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

Communicate your desires with her but not too much in depth. Say " pvc raincoats enchance my bedroom experience because x, y, z. I like when my partner wears it, would you be interested in exploring this when you are ready?"
Discuss power dynamics, if there are any. Do you crash once you release or are you good for more. Tell her what to expect. If you have a unisex one you like, bring that when she is ready or bring it along and let her see what it does to you.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

She has tried mine on before and I think she enjoyed it (All she did was try it on). We did make out briefly once while we were wearing them, but not much occurred because other classmates were staying at the place as well (It was a class trip for the weekend). What I have seen her wear (They aren't PVC material, but mine is) could be considered unisex in terms of how they are visually. She didn't mind that I tried hers on.
debs37

Post by debs37 »

Buy her latex panties and order her to wear them.

Lol.

Debs xx
dfpjlf

Post by dfpjlf »

You are adults. Explain her your expectations. If she is intelligent and opened mind, she will understand. Then, to you to bring her slowly to experiment your desires. But Think that it is not one-way ...
mspakamac

Post by mspakamac »

I wear my fetish raincoats openly, on a regular basis, simply as part of my day to day fashion. My partner knows exactly what they mean to me. I had to ask myself just how much my fetish meant to me and whether it was more important than the relationship or not. I know at my age, it's impossible for me to change so I had to face up to accepting the way I was rather than trying to hide it. My partner could then decide on me or not, knowing I won't change.
I adore my foldaway plastic macs and nylon macs http://www.plasticmacs.com
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

When my wife and I were courting (that sounds very old fashioned now), during a discussion on what turns people on and then a guessing game as to what turned me on, I confessed to having a fetish for see-through plastic macs. She readily accepted it saying that she thought it was cute (her words). She then used to wear plastic macs for me as she liked to see the effect it had on me. I was in heaven.

Later on, my wife felt that I loved my macs more than I loved her and eventually she no longer wanted to wear a mac for me. Like MsPakamac, I am too old to change. I now have to indulge my fetish when she is not around.

My advice for what it's worth....... If someone loves you enough they will accept your fetish as long as it is acceptable to them but do not try to force it on them and don't let it be (or appear to be) the most important thing in your relationship.