James and Sarah part 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
loverofwellies

James and Sarah part 1

Post by loverofwellies »

So these stories are gonna be true ish stories from my last relationship. The names have been changed for obvious reasons.

James has been invited to a camp out with a couple of mates. It was gonna be a dry day and so he didn't need his wellies. He was a bit disappointed at that, but he didn't want to look out of place so he couldn't complain to much.

He got the field where they were staying. All his mates were there but there was one person there that he had never met before. He introduced himself and she said "I'm Sarah, it's nice to meet you."

She was the most beautiful girl James had ever met. With deep blonde hair and blue eyes that you could swim in. He thought she was perfect but for obvious reasons he didn't just announce that.

They exchanged pleasantries for 10 minutes when she excused herself to go and get changed. She came out of the tent wearing the same clothes as before but with one big difference. She had swapped her converse for blue and white stripey wellies. James' mouth just dropped at the sight of them. Was she actaully perfect?

She came over and asked if he wanted to come with her to get some wood with her for the fire tonight. And of course he said yes. Why wouldn't he?

They got to the wood and there was a small stream. Easy to step over but she walked right through it and picked up some wood and gave it to James. When they had got enough wood they headed back to the rest of the group.

They all had a bit to much to drink that night. James and Sarah got to know each other quite well. They shared the same tent that night and were up until the early morning talking.

As James left that night he thought that she was perfect. Sarah also quite liked him as well.
kinkycumbria

Re: James and Sarah part 1

Post by kinkycumbria »

i know people have been moaning about the stories being to risque, but that one was for kids under 5
loverofwellies

Post by loverofwellies »

It will get more risque. Just setting the scene
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

haha, don't tell me they flicked through the Gratton's catalogue by torch light in the tent, pausing at the boot section just a little too long!!!!!!!!!!
loverofwellies

Post by loverofwellies »

Hahahaha no
loverofwellies

Post by loverofwellies »

Trust me this is only the beginning
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

so when is part 2 coming