Rainwear Fun WithSomeone?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Signalache

Re: Rainwear Fun WithSomeone?

Post by Signalache »

While I’ve had attractive partners ready to indulge my fancy, it has not been without my conveying an unspoken disregard for my lovers, creating in them the impression it wasn’t them, but what they were wearing, that mattered most. How utterly fetching they became getting ready, putting on ‘their’ rubberised waterproof, doing up the buttons, tightening the belt, turning back the cuffs and adjusting the hood—so there we would stand stock still together and me potent and glorious, temporarily relieved of my insecurity.
Signalache

Post by Signalache »

The whole house is in darkness except for the kitchen where I have rearranged the furniture, set up the screens and positioned the tripod. It is a large room the kitchen, old fashioned with three walk-in cupboards. I know I am right about the dark because I detect the footfall on the staircase and know the upstairs lights are now switched off. After half a minute or so there is a tentative knock on the kitchen door.
‘Who’s there?’
The door opens ajar. ‘Swishy’.
She comes in with a tentative expression on her face, wide-eyed like a child saying, ‘Am I allowed if I promise to be good’.
‘All right then.’
She is in the apple green single-texture waterproof she went into Kidd and Wallace for, the one I have often taken out of the drawer to reacquaint myself with when everyone is out, arranging it on the bed or over a chair, or folded just so. Safe to say I know this young ladies’ mackintosh outside in.
‘Let me look, can I?’
She turns this way, then that.
‘Turn your back’.
I go close up behind her and put my hands on her hips. She looks over her shoulder.
‘Very good!’
‘How “very”?’ Her soft left hand slips round. ‘Oh! Goodness!’ She might even be genuinely surprised.
I go and adjust the floods and focus the handful—my Bronica. I like maximum contrast in black and white. I check the exposure. It is 1963. I win prizes. I lower the tripod a touch. I am standing with the cable release in my hand. ‘Give me that look again’.
She turns her head to the left. The hood hangs open down her back exposing its chalky matt rubber surface. The belt is pulled tight. She raises her left eyebrow looking slightly down like someone inquisitive but trying hard not to be seen looking.
‘Great!’
After at least an hour of the shoot the lights are dimmed and she and I go into the large pantry cupboard requisitioned as my dark room.
Sweetness is long drawn out by lantern light.
Signalache

Post by Signalache »

Or with someone's.
Talk about a siting! Here is what happened one afternoon in secondary school. Four o’clock, the bell goes. The pupils rush forth. Double-deckers are drawn up outside to take them home. I have to take a book back to the library first, arriving just in time to find the teacher getting on her coat. She ticks me off. I make my way back along the now deserted top corridor towards the exit when, about to turn left and go downstairs, I spot a solitary garment hanging in the girls’ cloakroom and instantly recognize it. With heart pounding I dart in and lift the item—a copious and fresh mid blue girl’s rubberised raincoat with a hood. I bundle it up and make off in an agitated state to the boys’ lavatories to undertake a fuller inspection and confirm my expectations.

Sitting on the toilet with a girl’s mackintosh unfolded inside out on my lap, I commit to mind the label on the buggy lining: Kelvinette Rainwear. Under that a Cash’s name tag establishes whose the waterproof is. I am exultant; possession is nine points of the law. I remember experiencing a delirious sense of ease and self-satisfaction, which in such circumstances, would be second nature to me. I am at one with the her raincoat and think fondly of the pupil who has forgotten to take it home with her—‘a consummation devoutly to be wished’—except for the lack of time at my disposal and aware there’s a real danger of being locked in. Had I time to return the raincoat promptly to its place on the peg in the girl’s cloakroom? On the spur of the moment I fold up my booty and make for the exit, keeping an eye out to be sure to dodge the janitor with his bunch of keys. That’s what I call a ‘high’! Bedtime would not come quick enough.
Last edited by Signalache on May 22nd, 2016, 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Signalache

Post by Signalache »

NOTES

When we were too bashful to reveal our desires we wrote notes which were either delivered by some ally or placed somewhere to be sure to be found by the one intended. That is how it was done on such an occasion as this.

Before I had sampled to the full in private the delights bestowed by way of my serendipity I had an inkling it was time to take things further. Here is how I played my hunch. I decided to write a note to the rightful owner of the splendid air-force blue rubber mackintosh I’d found just after the bell and smuggled out of school. I knew the girl in question and, I have to say, that added to my euphoria. I had seen her wearing it and she had certainly turned my head.
A plan of how I would go about this and the ancillary spin-offs it afforded had come together like an explosion almost, as if it had been complete in a compartment of my mind all the while with the integrity of a dream and that the original find in the senior girls’ cloakroom was in fact no coincidence; it was emblematic.

But now I have to pause and savour a delicious sense of something predestined—definitely, I thought, worth waiting for.
Last edited by Signalache on May 21st, 2016, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Now there is a subject for a story here.

So carry on Signalache or, if not, I might do it instead
Signalache

Post by Signalache »

THE NOTE
'Hi,
When you read this you’ll have your raincoat back. I hope you are relieved that your bet paid off. And yes I was greatly relieved to find it lying in wait. I’d have known it was yours even without its having your name on it. And I make so bold as to suggest you would be, I trust, fully aware of that. Needless to say you’d know I would treat it with care and use it imaginatively and well. I find it hard to believe you were completely oblivious of what you were doing. Wasn’t there more than a glimmer on your way to that shop you went to for it that guided you to decide on that particular item? Let me guess: Ladies Rainwear on the second floor? Up the broad stair and to the left. This was, I feel sure, no rumour you had wind of. I don’t think of you in that way. You are much more likely to have picked up a deep sense of shame in me. Bless you’.
ShinyShoppe

Post by ShinyShoppe »

:P Oh yes, for sure there are delights to be shared with us fellow rubber mac lovers. Do tell of the "bedtime" that eventually came.
Wow, reading that, I could also feel your "high"
Please share with us :D
Signalache

Post by Signalache »

As I wrote the word 'shame' I felt my arousal return with a force that caused a momentary fluttering in my ear drums. Shame was, I realized, in a concrete way a deafening property of a ladies’ rubber mackintosh and greatly contributed to its lure. It was as if, in acknowledging the object of my desire, I was greeting it with the phrase, ‘Shame on you!’

I was not an infrequent visitor on the second floor of the department store in question (a retailer for the 'Kelvinette' brand) and had made at least one purchase there already. Of course I recall it well. The shop assistant wrapped it up and I went off with it to the gents’, a rather classy facility with mottled marble tops, deserted. I shut myself into a cubicle, lit up and drew deeply three or four times on a roll-up until I became dizzy, opened the brown paper parcel and kissed my very own ladies’ mackintosh. I called it ‘darling’ and loitered there until I began to sense the danger of an orgasm. Adjusting my clothing, I made up my mind in the following minute or two to take my beauty back and ask for a refund. I had to be rid of it because it seemed to me the shame belonged to it. I was not to be ashamed.

In the light of such self-revelation and in view of the subtlety of my recipient’s initiative, it occurred to me to consider taking these thoughts further and in my note saying that I was guilty of pinning the shame on her at the same time as praising her intuition, thus hinting to her, as I aimed to do, that she may have picked up on my solitary ways (and, well, it would have been hard for her not to notice the direction of my glances; she had very likely noticed the surreptitious way I acted around her classmates on rainy days).

It was not beyond the bounds of possibility either, I thought, that I had transferred a wish to her. It was not an outlandish thought, not all that far-fetched. It might well be something that could occur unconsciously on the part of either of us. For a schoolgirl in her teens she would have been unlikely to be able to confirm that one way or another, which does not make it impossible that that is what was going on. How often I have looked up and found someone looking at me and thought it not out of the question that what had caused me to look up and see myself looked at, was the force of another’s secret looking. Or the other way round—she may have looked and caught me at that exact moment when I was staring intently at the new true-blue rubber mac in which she was making her debut.

So the shame lay between us. The catalyst was the shame possessed by the phantom of her acquisition of a rubberized waterproof of measurements such as would suit a grown woman. Accordingly, I thought, she might have a subliminal need to be exonerated, and that that had caused the Freudian slip prompting her to forget to pick it up and leaving it to its fate in solitary splendor. Had she, then, admitted to herself a wish to waylay me with the most infectious waterproof imaginable? I would tell her my belief that she was simply obeying some dim yet urgent desire of her own, some unacknowledged shame of hers that had sent her off into town to search for the perfect bait. I would sign my note: ‘You know who, don’t you’, slip it into the pocket of our waterproof and await developments with trepidation.
Signalache

Post by Signalache »

TANGENTIAL
The lost property cupboard was in the janitor’s room next to the lady superintendent’s office. My plan was to hang about until he was off on his rounds, nip in and drop it off. The thought left me with a sort of vacancy I associated with Sunday afternoons after church. The snag was, however, that you had to register anything you were handing in, giving your name and where you had found the article. I scrapped that idea in favour of a more exciting prospect. I would try and get the raincoat back on the peg in the girls’ cloakroom where I had found it. This would have to be done at the back of four o’clock around the time the school buses were leaving. The cleaners would be in then sweeping up. None of them would recognize me. I’d tell one of the cleaning ladies in passing as I headed for the boys’ exit that somebody had left their coat behind, and, pointing towards the cloakroom, tell her it should be reported to the head janitor and registered at once. From there it was in the hands of the gods. My note was in a sealed envelope marked ‘PRIVATE’ in the pocket of the raincoat. Thank goodness for the Cash’s name tag!
It was three days later at the mid-morning break. Some of the class was hanging about outside the Latin room on the window side of the corridor which looked down into the girl’s playground two storeys below. A group of girls were approaching noisily (bursts of laughter) along towards us on the classroom side. She was one of the group. I lowered my eyes as they came abreast, then took a furtive peep. I caught her scrutinising glance before she looked away at once, jerking her chin up to her right in a way that could be read as haughty. It was too abrupt a movement (and out of keeping with the mood of the other four) for me to see it as other than an acknowledgement coming at an awkward moment—or at least a fairly clear sign that she had pinpointed me.
I am tall for my age, dreamy and, according to my mother, I just miss being handsome, an opinion I wished she had kept to herself for it took me a long time to recover from it! In that instant of lifting my eyes I saw that she was tall and slim in her gymn slip and stockings. It was second nature for me to try to picture that figure in a mid-blue mackintosh with the possibilities of a hood into the bargain to play with. As the girls receded there was, despite the vestige of a blush on my cheeks, the first evidence of tumescence.
I made up an excuse to visit the janitor’s room and saw no sign of a waterproof, the type worn mainly by girls.
merv

Post by merv »

I see we have returned to making school children the subject of stories. Is this really a good idea?

Sorry to appear a spoilsport/prudish/whatever else but its a somewhat illegal activity in the UK to involve school chidlren in fetish like activity. I equally fully understand that this site is not under UK jurisdiction and things may be different in other arts of the world.