A Double or Triple Fetish?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
blackmacjay

A Double or Triple Fetish?

Post by blackmacjay »

Everybody who knows this webs site knows that I love mackintoshes.

In my case it is rubber lined mackintoshes or maybe PVC or whatever.

But I have another which is to see my wife wearing underclothes such as stockings (real ones) and suspender belts etc, etc.

I wondered what other people felt. So please respond if you have more than one fetish?
wjpeter

Re: A Double or Triple Fetish?

Post by wjpeter »

Yes, I do. I love to see my wife in leather and suède coats too. She has lots of them. And then I have also a crush on women wearing elegant patent leather ballerina flats. But the old fashioned pvc rukka coats do it most for me.
mason

Post by mason »

How about quadruple or quintuple fetishes?

Just some of my interests includes: plastic and PVC rainwear, plastic pants and other plastic underwear, sauna suits, rubberwear (especially full enclosure rubber), wetsuits, lifejackets, light cross-dressing and bondage ... lol!

At least I'll never be bored.
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

Being a woman, I have the opposite problem.

When my husband has his sbr coat, sou'wester and big boots on I know that I might as well get ready for big mack fucking session and, to be honest, I look forward to these sessions
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I have all kinds of fetishes. Shiny raincoats, shiny boots, shiny gloves, corsets, pvc clothing, rubberwear, vinyl, plastic, leather, and latex.
ShinyW

Post by ShinyW »

raincoatboy wrote:I have all kinds of fetishes. Shiny raincoats, shiny boots, shiny gloves, corsets, pvc clothing, rubberwear, vinyl, plastic, leather, and latex.
Same here. Plus shiny inflatable pooltoys, shiny handbags, ...
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

you bunch of pervs ;)
yes, the list of fetishes or kinks goes on and on with me too.
Onslow

Post by Onslow »

Why not ? I reckon most of us & the world in general has numerously varied styles of sexual fantasies . Just on this site , we are honest enough to declare them . Will we ever get way from the ghost of Victorian principles ? Most of which were so false and hid things much nastier that harmless fetishes . Just take a look at the hypocrisy of alleged Christian conservatives who trumpet self righteous as if it was a virtue ! I do however respect people who have sincere views , however they don't tend to try & impose those views on others and claim some sort of high moral ground . That said ;-) ,
Apart from rainwear ( which is my primary fetish ) , I go for bondage & discipline . But not sure if it is for real as opposed to imagined ?
pvcmac

Post by pvcmac »

i also have other fetishes apart from macs, I love the shiny cotton backed pvc macs from the 60s/70s. also the old fashioned rubber lined cotton mackintoshes that I first discovered as a young teenager. my other loves are leather coats ( ladies/girls as with the macs), long boots especially white pvc boots. denim mini skirts and denim mini dresses. my other love is the old fashioned girls gabardine school mackintoshes with a hood especially bottle green macs. not easy to get hold of these school macs now and I have always wanted a girls old green mac but never found one anywhere.
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

Shiny and glass clear PVC rainwear and other objects made from the same material, such as inflatables. Google: "Cupid's Love Pod". It is basically a huge zorb ball made from shiny red PVC with glass clear PVC windows. Myself and my other half have great fun inside it, especially when dressed up in PVC rainwear. I also have a fetish for those shiny puffa/down jackets.