Hi, new member

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
nylon buzby

Hi, new member

Post by nylon buzby »

Hi, I'm new to this forum, so a bit about myself. I'm 35, from Merseyside, and have a passion for nylon and plastic rainwear. I guess it started when I was about 13/14, when I got my first job as a paper boy. I begged my parents for a set a of waterproofs from the local camping shop. After my first set it escalated from there. Now I have loads...Plastic, nylon, a rubber suit, wellies, even plastic underpants. Any excuse to wear them, even just to take the dog for a walk on the beach, wearing waterproofs and wellies with nothing on underneath. So if any like minded folks out there want to chat or maybe meet up. Message me...
hotwilly

Re: Hi, new member

Post by hotwilly »

Welcome to Rainwear Central
Enjoy your time here
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
ashim2002

Re: Hi, new member

Post by ashim2002 »

nylon buzby wrote:Hi, I'm new to this forum, so a bit about myself. I'm 35, from Merseyside, and have a passion for nylon and plastic rainwear. I guess it started when I was about 13/14, when I got my first job as a paper boy. I begged my parents for a set a of waterproofs from the local camping shop. After my first set it escalated from there. Now I have loads...Plastic, nylon, a rubber suit, wellies, even plastic underpants. Any excuse to wear them, even just to take the dog for a walk on the beach, wearing waterproofs and wellies with nothing on underneath. So if any like minded folks out there want to chat or maybe meet up. Message me...
We can chat I love to chat about pvc plastic garments feel free to msg me
Infinity
India