HKM

Share your feedback on rainwear that you have or other rainwear related items and services you have made use of.
PVC Raincoat

HKM

Post by PVC Raincoat »

Has any one tried these?
I asked them about texture and they say they are smooth on both the inside and outside.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HKM-LADIES-WI ... nwe6ydEEjA
kulshan

Re: HKM

Post by kulshan »

Back a couple years ago there was much discussion on these rain jackets. Search and you will see it. They are wonderful. Thick, stiff, and robust. The ones I bought snap and crackle when you put them on. The sizes run small and are women's sizes I believe.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

search under "hkm transparent raincoat" and you should find much discussion on this garment
merv

Post by merv »

I bought one, the quality is excellent, and yes it is quite thick, smooth inside and out.

Now the downside. The sizing is so ridiculously small it is untrue, I bought the largest xxl and it is no bigger than a large. It is just sitting there back in its bag. I must get round to sticking it on ebay as its no use to me whatsiever
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

Thanks for the warning about the size Merv , I was just about to purchase one in size xxl . But it does look like a great mac to wear. I will love for something else
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

merv wrote:I bought one, the quality is excellent, and yes it is quite thick, smooth inside and out.

Now the downside. The sizing is so ridiculously small it is untrue, I bought the largest xxl and it is no bigger than a large. It is just sitting there back in its bag. I must get round to sticking it on ebay as its no use to me whatsiever
Thank you for the heads up.

Shame as they look quite good.
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

Hi Merv, If you want I could purchase yours instead. I'm not a big guy so I think it may fit me ok, let me know the chest size in inches to see.
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

I've noticed from the sizing information in AliExpress adverts that there are essentially two sizing systems. One is the, shall we call it, western sizes we're used to and one is eastern which is about 2-3 sizes smaller. For instance you'd expect a women's M to be dress size 12-14 or around 36-28-36 but from some stores it'll turn out more like 8-10. They never say that of course, you have to find whatever sizing information they offer and work it out.
merv

Post by merv »

PVC Raincoat wrote:Hi Merv, If you want I could purchase yours instead. I'm not a big guy so I think it may fit me ok, let me know the chest size in inches to see.
that could work, I will measure it and send you a message at the weekend
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

So Merv, did you get your thing out and run it across the plastic? ;)