Hello Everyone

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
plasticmacboy

Hello Everyone

Post by plasticmacboy »

Hi,

My name is Neil, am in my 30's and live in East Anglia in the UK.

Main fetishes are plastic rainwear, plastic pants, rubber gloves and wellies but also have a few other kinks along the way!

Being in my 30's I grew up at a time when the lovely coloured plastic macs (jelly jackets) were very commonly worn by girls at school, particularly during the late 70's and early 80's which is when my fetish kind of developed.
I now have large collection of plastic rainwear, rubberwear, gloves and coloured wellies and love playing with others in them.

Other than the kinky stuff I am also very into football and film.

Thanks to Paul and Adele for giving us this little haven of our own to enjoy,

All the best to everyone,

Neil aka Plasticmacboy
latexloo

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by latexloo »

Hi Neil,

Your likes are very similar to mine. I love most things plastic and rubber.
I'm based not far from you, I'm in Herts.

Loo
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

Hi Neil,

Good to see another footy fan on the site! Both your local teams have a link to mine, they're both managed by ex Celtic players, Lambert at Norwich and Keane at Ipswich! I can remember being at school and seeing those jelly jackets as well, I'd love to get an adult sized one now but they're a bit like hens' teeth to find unfortunately!
Last edited by RainyDee on February 2nd, 2010, 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plasticmacboy

Post by plasticmacboy »

latexloo wrote:Hi Neil,

Your likes are very similar to mine. I love most things plastic and rubber.
I'm based not far from you, I'm in Herts.

Loo
Hi Loo,

Always good to hear from other rainwear-lovers nearby!

Feel free to PM me or whatever if ever fancy a chat or whatever,

All the best,

Neil
plasticmacboy

Post by plasticmacboy »

RainyDee wrote:Hi Neil,

Good to see another footy fan on the site! Both your local teams have a link to mine, they're both managed by ex Celtic players, Lambert at Norwich and Keane at Ipswich! I can remember being at school and seeing those jelly jackets as well, I'd love to get an adult sized one now but they're a bit like hens' teeth to find unfortunately!
Hi Dee,

Yes, I'm an Ipswich season ticket holder, not been the start any of us would have wanted under Keane, but I still believe he is the right man for the job and can turn things around for us.

I still got several of the old jelly jackets picked up from charity shops over the years, they sure are lovely!

All the best to the bhoys!

Neil
plasticmacboy

Post by plasticmacboy »

blackknight wrote:Hi, I live in East Anglia to my main interests are rubber mackintoshes, having an sbr, a riding mac, a nylon swishy rubber mac, and of course black hunter boots.
Nice collection blackknight !

A nice smelly rubber SBR mackintosh, black rubber gloves, black oilskin overtrousers and black wellington boots sounds like the perfect sensible clothing choice to me.

Take care,

Neil