What makes men get "excited" about pvc and plastic?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pvcmax

Re: What makes men get "excited" about pvc and plastic?

Post by pvcmax »

I got very excited in my local asda last week, I saw a lady wearing a primark shiny flowery raincoat and she was missing her left arm below the elbow, the empty plastic sleeve was such a turn on for me I followed her around the store for ages. When she left I went home and put my pink shiny primark raincoat on and kept thinking about the lady with one arm.
slicker-lover

Post by slicker-lover »

is it any different than guys liking girls wearing bikinis or cut-offs, or tight jeans?. they are a fashion statement
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

Dawn, how Wright you are about the feel of pvc macs especially shiny cotton backed pvc, I love the way it crackles when you move, it's the reason I wear my collection of shiny raincoats, shorts and skirts.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

Sorry forgot to mention you look stunning in that beautiful mac. More pictures please. Regards pvcmax.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Wish I could meet someone like you who loves to wear raincoats.
macca

Post by macca »

Hi Dawn. Yes I agree with pvcmax you look very nice. Unfortunately you are in a tiny minority and most women including my mrs are not really in to it.
It is a great shame, but one cannot have everything as they say and she is fine about my very large collection.I am as happy wearing pvc as seeing a female in it. I prefer them to be fully clothed, ideally with short sleeves showing bare arms underneath. Your husband/partner is a very lucky man!!
PVCLOVER

Post by PVCLOVER »

You look good in your PVC raincoat Dawn. Wish there were more women who enjoyed wearing PVC rainwear.
Plasti72

Post by Plasti72 »

Its the colour and feel against skin that excites me .Wish I had a lady to share with.
iluvyellowraincoats

Post by iluvyellowraincoats »

I'm part of the minority...I'm a woman and I love wearing raincoats, rainboots, and rainhats.(I wish my hubby did as well) Like Dawn, it gets me excited. I only like raincoats though. I have only just been getting brave and wearing my rainwear out in public....scared of what people would think (as I only have a couple of yellow hooded raincoats), but now I'm starting to realise that I don't care what people think. They're scurrying around trying to keep dry, whereas I tend to walk slowly, enjoying the sound the rain makes on my raincoat and hood. I also park as far away from the shops as possible for that slow walk into the shops.
I even got brave... last week I went to put petrol in my car. The sky looked menacing, so I put my raincoat on and drove to the petrol station. It stopped raining whilst I was there, the sun came out, but I still went in and paid for my fuel wearing my raincoat and rainboots. Noone said anything, or looked at me funny, and I felt strangely excited as I stood waiting to pay.
Lately though, because it's not raining much, the odd shower here and there, and by the time I've put my rainwear on, it's stopped, I've taken to wearing it in my house...keeps me warm, so I'm saving money not having heating on....but only when hubby has gone to work mind you...
ashim2002

Post by ashim2002 »

I also like you @iloveyellowraincoats
Infinity
India