Missing PVC Dreams :(

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
Phoenixworks

Missing PVC Dreams :(

Post by Phoenixworks »

Who else misses the super sexy erotic films of PVC Dreams?
I know I sure do :(
Been since April when we had a last update :(
Would love to see more !
Who agrees?
greg

Re: Missing PVC Dreams :(

Post by greg »

yes - me too
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Garry posted a couple of times at the end of May about the situation with PVC Dreams
pvcdreams wrote:We might do another DVD. Problem is that in addition to the DVD production costs, the up-front cost of putting the DVD footage through the BBFC to make it legal in the UK is £1,000+
Then the DVDs very quickly get ripped-off and links get posted for free download on torrent sites etc.
pvcdreams wrote:Guys

Here's a good reason why its not worth PVCDreams producing more DVD's.

1) It costs us £1000 to produce to be UK compliant, other countries don't bother.
2) We'll never get our money back if the DVD can be downloaded for free.

I know we all want something for nothing in life but if DVD production costs are not covered by DVD sales its not worth our time putting DVD's together.

If you kill the golden goose you don't get any eggs!

Gaz :(
Taking the above into account I'm sure Gaz is concentrating more on sorting out the move to new premises at the moment
Phoenixworks

Post by Phoenixworks »

It sucks people cannot behave and just enjoy the films! I do not understand why people have got to Upload stuff that is not their property, totally screws the fans over.........like now!

Do you know of any other studios besides Rubber Eva who does stuff like PVC Dreams?? :(
rainwear-experience

Phoenixworks wrote:It sucks people cannot behave and just enjoy the films! I do not understand why people have got to Upload stuff that is not their property, totally screws the fans over.........like now!

Do you know of any other studios besides Rubber Eva who does stuff like PVC Dreams?? :(
Its the way of the internet that some people have no respect for the time effort and money that goes into producing original material and believe everything should be free

Sadly, it seems, that PVC Dreams is a perfect example of what happens when people abuse the property of others, no doubt the leeches that bleed these sites dry will be the same people who complain when there's no new original material being produced

Rant over
Phoenixworks

Post by Phoenixworks »

Ray I happily pay for my clips that I select from Dreams, I know their worth it and that amazing!
Hopefully sometime the stealing and stuff will end
rainwear-experience

Phoenixworks wrote:Ray I happily pay for my clips that I select from Dreams, I know their worth it and that amazing!
Hopefully sometime the stealing and stuff will end
Unfortunately not everyone shares your values

Im sure some people dont even think of it as stealing but it still comes down to the fact that if income doesnt cover costs then no one will produce new material