true story part 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
kinkycumbria

true story part 1

Post by kinkycumbria »

i had been on TVchix speaking with Rubberbabe, and she said i could call in for some latex clad roleplay if i was passing anytime. Well opportunity knocked, i had a meeting a Warrington at 2pm and was leaving work at 10am, so the extra time for the journey would allow for the detour to the country side location north of Blackburn where rubberbabe lived. I packed my admirer rubber gear ie full face hood with eye and mouth openings, long gloves, and pvc briefs.
i stopped about 45 mins from Blackburn and text my confirmation, Rubberbabe replied with instructions to park by the farm gate and come to the front door.
So 45 mins later there i was banging on a remote farm house door with my bag of rubber gearin my hand. After what seemed like an age i heard the distinctive sounds of stilletto heels on a stone floor, the door opened and there was a slim rubber hooded, shiny black dress long gloves and patent thighbooted mistress abeckoning me in. I was shown to bathroom and ordered to change.
Once in my gear i went back into the lounge (mistress was aware of my schedule, and this was to be a quick get to know you meet) she stood by the fireplace and i moved beside her, she turned and pulled me close, our hood faces millimetres apart, then her gloved hand went round my head and pulled me on for deep hard kiss, both our gloved hands explored each other body, as we continued the kiss, the mistress pushed me back into the settee, lets not get this wrong, she was in charge, but she did not want to tie and whips me, no she wanted my cock for her pleasure, her boots creaked as she dropped to her knees and rubber my pvc briefs, feeling the bulge in them she leaned forawrd and we kissed again, i felt her hands pulling my briefs apart and releasing my cock, she then moved back and sucked me, allowing me to control her hooded head with gloved hands, mmmmmmm
kinkycumbria

Re: true story part 1

Post by kinkycumbria »

then she broke off and ordered me on my knees on the floor, my briefs were pulled down and a gloved hand probed me from behind, the i felt mistress lower her head and she was rimming my hole with her tomgue while her gloved hand pumped my cock, she moaned with pleasure, i could only take so much of this, i could feel my spunk rising so moved away to stop before climax
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

and finally
still on my knees i turned to face mistress, she raised her rubber mini skirt, and removed a crotch cover that was studded on her briefs, her hard cock sprung out infront of me, her gloved hands pulled my hooded head forward and i began to suck her cock, after a while she moved to the chair, i was still on my knees, sucking and wanking mistress's cock, i raised my spare hand and inserted two gloved fingers into mistress's mouth, i had a rytrhm going now milking her cock and finger fucking her mouth, it wasn't long before jets of warm spunk were shooting over my gloved fingers, and onto my hooded face, i was so horny i leaned back on my heels and let mistress watch me licking her spunk from my gloved fingers, as she recovered from her orgasm. She then stood up and told me to sit, her boots again creaked as she knelt before and began wanking my cock, with my head spinning with what had gone on in the last 20 minutes, and the taste of cum in my mouth, it was little time before is shot my own orgasm over her black rubber covered hands.
We cleaned up and i went and changed, still in her hood, mistress showed me to the door and said see you again soon, i am sure you will i replied. Then i continued my journey to my meeting.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Enjoyable experience I am sure
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

yes in fact it has made me into a crazed hooded cock sucker
any chance i get to meet a guy or tv and get one my knees and be face fucked in my rubber hood i take
sometimes even slip a pvc mac on too
anyone passing my way get in touch
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

yesterday Rubberbabe eventually gave up her fight with ill health and apssed away
there as lote of her freinds who will miss her
veradk

Post by veradk »

Spoke to her on several occasions as we had a couple of friends in common. Like a former poster couldn't synch a visit in. Loved her look and videos. Sadly missed.