WeLovePlastic

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
dave62

WeLovePlastic

Post by dave62 »

http://www.weloveplastic.com/

Wendy on the We Love Plastic website has made a startling announcement in that there will be not further updates to the site. She does indicate that you can sign up for a one month, non-renewal and downloaded everyhing on the site.

This is rather sad. A good bargin for $ 30 or so to download everything. Not sure what happened, but Internet business can be fickle. I also have emailed Wendy in the past and suggested that since the site is called We Love Plastic that it should be more than just plastic diapers. My wife and I have enjoyed many of their movies, but my wife would like to see movies with the man in plastic, like a clear raincoat. Intreresting in that when we met, she had never tried anything raincoatish. A few years after we were married, she asked me to try plastic pants. BTW, the Euroflex ones, while expensive, are beyond good.

So I would recommend a download weekend, I do not know if they will keep the site up. Hard to tell in this economy.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Re: WeLovePlastic

Post by Rainwearboy »

Looks nice, are the videos in HD? Any issues with DRM?
dave62

Post by dave62 »

Not HD but higher quality, and they are not DRM protected. No doubt downloading many videos and pics would be worth the $ 30 or so. I've been a member for a long time, so I have quite a bit invested. But I offered to send Wnedy some clear raincoats, for the guys, but she said no. I think the site stayed to narrow on just plastic pants.
merv

Post by merv »

Does seem odd to narrow your site down that much to only plastic pants. A niche within a niche seems unlikely to prove overly popular or profitable. We know how few users use wider appeal sites after all.