a personal message for f**king a...hole spammers

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mason

Re: a personal message for f**king a...hole spammers

Post by mason »

Going ... going... gone. Another fucking arsehole spammer deleted & banned. Total time up: 22 minutes. Fuck you!

Having said that, I don't think they notice or care what I say here; they just spam anything and everything, and hope it works. NOT!!!!
pacamac2

Post by pacamac2 »

So true

They just move on and look for other unsuspecting victims

So sad to think we are living in a society of cretins

Take me back to an era when life was slower....everyone looked out for each other and trusted each other

Anyone remember those days?

No getting away from it...I know I was a darn sight happier

Sorry getting away from what this site is all about.....us mackintosh enthusiasts sharing our thoughts.memories etc

Peter
rainsplosh

Post by rainsplosh »

My god that was fast Mason.....You're definitely on the ball with that Russian spamfuck!......pity his football team weren't as sharp as you last night,maybe he's pissed off after that Greek tragedy lol!
rainsplosh

Post by rainsplosh »

[quote="pacamac2"]So true

They just move on and look for other unsuspecting victims

So sad to think we are living in a society of cretins

Take me back to an era when life was slower....everyone looked out for each other and trusted each other

Anyone remember those days?

Absolutely spot on pacamac!
Fake wannabe's,'reality' tv,multi-tasking,political correctness gone mad,conceited politicians with oversized egos,etc etc etc....Sorry if i ramble but Johnny Walker got the better of me !....i'll take the 60's and 70's anyday!
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

hazrainsuitman6 wrote:
Paul wrote:Thanks for the hard work Mason, I really appreciate it. Perhaps we should get more Administrators on this site?
May I offer some assistance?
Thanks, you are our newest admin.
merv

Post by merv »

I will probably get slaughtered by the sniffy ones (they know who they are) for going off topic rainsplosh but your thoughts on politicans ring so true in the entry for 14th June on this blog http://www.shrubmonkey.com/ the upshot being about David Cameron

Cameron, in particular, is so very easy to despise. This is not because he is posh or rich or smarmy or smug, or even because he is such a wanker. It is, quite simply, because he appears to be a really bad person, a man who seems determined to go the extra mile to demonstrate that he is unfit for the office he holds.

Somebody summed it up so well there
rainsplosh

Post by rainsplosh »

Great article Merv regarding the 'holier than thou' Cameron and his megalomaniac mind!....and if anyone gets slaughtered it should be me for going off topic initially so apologies submitted!.....a wee drop too many yesterday evening lol!....
mason

Post by mason »

On ya, mate ... thanks for your help, hazrainsuitman6 - between the three of us, those fucking spammers now have no chance at all whatsoever

I'm absolutely fed up to the back teeth with them: it's also really irritating being forced to locate & delete spam when I could be out enjoying nice rainy day walks ... lol!!
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

It's just a thought, but would introducing moderator approval to new membership applications be a viable way to cut down the number of these vermin getting onto the board in the first place? I'm sure the mods would rather spend their time welcoming genuine new members than clearing out crap.
chucky3fm

Post by chucky3fm »

pacamac2 wrote:There are some sick people out there

Their aim in life is to disrupt it for others

If caught and identified...an acceptable punishment

Any suggestions?

Peter

Give me some e-mail addresses.. and am trying to hack some personal computersystems..