Mike and Linda- part 3

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacman

Mike and Linda- part 3

Post by shinymacman »

Later that evening Mike and Linda decided to eat out together agreeing to walk the into town. While Linda took a shower, Mike realised how lucky he was to be going out with such an attractive woman. He heard Linda come down the stairs. Just one look at Linda left him speechless. She was wearing a shiny white satin blouse with a shiny black pvc skirt. His eyes were fixed on her. It wasn't raining outside, but mike was pleased when Linda put on her blue pvc mac. Before she had a chance to button it up, he impulsively walked towards her and put one hand on her bottom and the other hand on her back, then pulled her towards him and kissed her deeply. Linda was pleasantly surprised ''What was that for''? she asked. ''Just because you look so stunningly beautiful'' he replied. ''Thank you'' she said giving him a hug allowing him to smell her perfume. Mike was already getting an erection and he was sure Linda knew.''I think we should leave now'' he said. Linda gave him a knowing look. ''I thought you would like the skirt'' she said. She put her hand on his crotch and gave his hardening cock a squeeze and walked to the door laughing. Mike slapped a hand on her bottom and squeezed it through the mac as they walked out the door.

As they walked down town Mike found it difficult to keep his hands off her, until Linda guided his hand to her waist. They arrived for the meal. The waiter took Linda's mac and Mike's coat and led them to a table. They had a wonderful meal, but Mike couldn't take his eyes off her in the satin blouse.

After the meal as they slowly walked home it was chilly. ''Keep me warm honey'' she said taking guiding his hand round her back. Mike was finding it hard to keep his hands off her anyway. ''You look so gorgeous tonight'' he said. She kissed him on the cheek. ''Thank you sweetheart'' she said. Just before they arrived home Mike pulled Linda towards him. ''I need you tonight'' he said. ''I'm sorry honey I'm really tired, but I will make it up to you tomorrow'' she replied.

They arrived home and Linda took off her pvc mac allowing Mike to see her in the satin blouse and pvc skirt again. She walked towards him and put her arms around him. ''Thank you for a lovely night'' she said. Mike pulled her closer ''You not only look gorgeous, you feel gorgeous and you smell gorgeous'' he said. He pressed into her so she could feel his erection. ''I need sex with you really badly'' he said..
''Oh no please honey I'm really tired'' she said. She kissed him goodnight and climbed the stairs. Mike followed her putting his hand on her bottom to feel her through the pvc dress. He had such a pounding erection and he needed Linda to give him relief, but he understood she was tired so he went straight to bed taking the waterproof pvc sheet with him and started to masturbate into it and climaxed very quickly easing the urgency of his need. He still had an erection and within a minute had to masturbate again, this time thinking about what he could be doing to Linda, but he didn't see her sneak into his room. She gently kissed him and he saw her there wearing a blue satin robe. She pulled off his bedclothes and saw the pvc sheet and straight away put one hand down his crotch and her other hand on top of the pvc sheet. She could feel it was already soaking wet with his thick cum. She started to rub his still pounding cock through the pvc sheet. He gasped as he felt her soothing hand giving him relief. He soon felt his orgasm building. ''I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum'' he shouted and a few seconds later he gasped again AGH AAGGHH AAAGGGHHH, pumping up some really thick semen. Linda could feel his hot thick cum on the outside of the pvc sheet. ''I hope that feels better'' she said as gently soothed his cock. ''I know you need me honey and I will make it up to you soon'' she said. She kissed him goodnight and left the room and Mike fell gently to sleep..
hotwilly

Re: Mike and Linda- part 3

Post by hotwilly »

Nice story - luck ole Mike
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
shinymacman

Post by shinymacman »

Part 4 on it's way soon - I think..
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

shinymacman wrote:Part 4 on it's way soon - I think..
Thanks very much :D

Last bumped by shinymacman on August 8th, 2016, 5:53 pm.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)