Down/puffy gear

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
RachaelG

Down/puffy gear

Post by RachaelG »

Are there any people who are not only fans of rubber/rainwear but also of down garments such as coats, parkas, and snow pants?
Calsurf212

Re: Down/puffy gear

Post by Calsurf212 »

Yes....;-)
Pvcdream

Post by Pvcdream »

Definitely 😛😛
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

For those who like the combination of puffy and plastic: Amazona fashions from Hungary is doing puffy jackets and trousers etc from shiny vinyl fabric in many different colours.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Wowsers. Looks like they have some interesting items.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

ilikecoated wrote: April 14th, 2019, 9:16 am For those who like the combination of puffy and plastic: Amazona fashions from Hungary is doing puffy jackets and trousers etc from shiny vinyl fabric in many different colours.
The long coat looks interesting!
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

Absolutely! I sign up to that!
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Oh yes...….. I have several of their items, ski pants, a hooded puffa jacket and a beautiful tailor made, shiny hooded puffa coat with a thick fur trimmed hood. It is the b****ks! Very very big and warm. I have to fight with my missus, winter time as to who is going to wear it, problem being solved.....Im having one made for her in bright red. Cant wait! As for puffy stuff in general, the super shiny quilted hooded stuff is now so common to see on the streets, anyone can wear anything now. At last it is totally acceptable. Roll on winter. I cant wait to go to my winter wardrobe again! Imnow well into my 60's and nobody bats an eyelid as to what Im wearing, even down my local! If someone can tell me how to put up photos on here, Ill bing some up!!!!
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Hopefully the shiny puffers will still be around this winter. It seems pvc and vinyl have disappeared from the high street the last couple of years.
Pvcdream

Post by Pvcdream »

Sbr.and.vinyl wrote: July 31st, 2022, 11:06 am Hopefully the shiny puffers will still be around this winter. It seems pvc and vinyl have disappeared from the high street the last couple of years.
Yes the shiny down is amazing and hopefully around for a while yet. Love the shiny hoods