People disappearing...

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
rubberdee

Re: People disappearing...

Post by rubberdee »

That's just people for you. I suspect they are at odds both with themselves and their fetish, but then again, who knows.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Maybe they have other influences?
Or who knows!
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

I can tell you that 'Rubbermackintosh' has probably gone off the site because her husband died, drowned wearing a rubber mack and chest waders. The weight of water presumably held him under. So beware don't get in too deep, you could end up the same way.
Rubberrainwear

Post by Rubberrainwear »

It's a shame widows seem to disappear when there husband dies.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Rubberrainwear wrote: March 15th, 2019, 2:25 pm It's a shame widows seem to disappear when there husband dies.
Generalising I know Ayshea, but I guess it plays to the narrative that we men find the whole business much more compelling than women do.
veradk

Post by veradk »

Interesting reply. I'm inclined to agree with you. In most cases I think certain fetishes are male driven. I'm sure there are exceptions however. I've often thought as a transvestite that the way I often dress would not be replicated by a partner. Which is one of the reasons I do it.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

veradk wrote: April 1st, 2019, 2:20 pm Interesting reply. I'm inclined to agree with you. In most cases I think certain fetishes are male driven. I'm sure there are exceptions however. I've often thought as a transvestite that the way I often dress would not be replicated by a partner. Which is one of the reasons I do it.
And which way do you dress that your partner would not replicate?
Very intruiging!
veradk

Post by veradk »

Hello.

She sadly is quite disabled these days and therefore things on the pleasure front have ceased. So I tend to dress in fetish wear quite often. I also like the tarty look. Split skirts and fishnets. These were styles she never liked and although on ocassions she would indulge me it was very few and far between. You however are a very lucky man having the wonderful lady you do. Not that I'm saying my partner isn't wonderful she is. I dress at home how I like so I'm very lucky.

I always remember a friend of hers asking what she thought of husbands buying clothes for wives she quickly replied bad idea as she would look like a prostitute if I bought her clothes.

Vera
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

Thangs god this forum HAS still enough users. In the past there were also two german pvc/latex clothing boards that do no longer exist :(
In germany only a very few people wear pvc raincoats in the public. But there seems to be some hope. Today i was in Gundelsbach Valley (Gundelsbacher Tal) on a wine fest (Wine factory "Gold" (Weingut Gold)). It was raining. A Woman, i think age between 55 and 60 years has worn a Black high gloss pvc raincoat with magenta edge. Her man had a normal standard black goretex jacket
PVC is sexy.
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

Thangs god this forum HAS still enough users. In the past there were also two german pvc/latex clothing boards that do no longer exist :(
In germany only a very few people wear pvc raincoats in the public. But there seems to be some hope. Today i was in Gundelsbach Valley (Gundelsbacher Tal) on a wine fest (Wine factory "Gold" (Weingut Gold)). It was raining. A Woman, i think age between 55 and 60 years has worn a Black high gloss pvc raincoat with magenta edge. Her man had a normal standard black goretex jacket. First Sight this month. At the Stuttgart Carnival parade some months ago a woman had a read high gloss pvc raincoat.
PVC is sexy.