Shiny/Pvc leggings

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
PVCBond

Shiny/Pvc leggings

Post by PVCBond »

I must say that I do have a thing for women in a nice pair of PVC leggings and came across these ones which cater for the larger lady.
Exquisite!
https://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/limited ... leggings-p
PVCBond

Re: Shiny/Pvc leggings

Post by PVCBond »

Bet they feel amazing!!
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

Those are very nice looking. Do you have them? Are they smooth inside and out or is it a coating of polyurethane on a stretchy lycra type fabric? Again, those look wonderful.
Shinyladylvr

Post by Shinyladylvr »

Excellent find. My wife will buy a pair and wear them out to the club. Currently she has bought several articles titled “vinyl” from BooHoo which I think is boohoo.com, and I believe there’s a US and a UK version. My wife has several black and red knee length vinyl skirts and tops as well, plus they seem to be reasonably priced. Can’t tell about the quality yet, only time will tell. The material feels very smooth and slippery indeed and currently the shine factor is very high.
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

just been to Italy and i reckon 1in 15 women where shiny leggings out there !!!!!
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Yesterday I bougth myself a nice shiny pvc super skinny pants and it feels amazing to wear :)
SEWelly

Post by SEWelly »

I must admit I used to have a silver pair of these that I used to wear with my Wellies - far easier to get your boots on than with jeans I always found. Plus they do feel good...
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

The US site for H&M has these similar patent leather PVC style (but I think Polyurethane coated nylon/lycra) and these look good in photos. They are in the new arrivals category as of today and as of now only appear in the plus sizes so far:

http://m2.hm.com/m/en_us/productpage.0674528004.html
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Calzedonia has two nice models of pants that they call leggings. One has no pockets and a visible front zip and is made of very soft and smooth fabric. Tho other one has a classic skinny jeans look and is made from slightly more robust, but still soft, fabric:
https://uk.calzedonia.com/product/vinyl ... 175711.uts
I hope we will see some in the streets this winter. But I also hope the chicks will have a little pity on them and not wear them supertight or at twenty degrees below freezing.