Leather Skirts

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
WealdenMac

Leather Skirts

Post by WealdenMac »

While this may not be a vintage period for mackintosh fashions, it is certainly something of a "Golden Age" for those of us who like to see "grown-up" women wearing knee length or below tailored leather skirts. Rarely a day goes by without one or other TV presenter (Carol Kirkwood, Joanna Gosling, Susanna Reid to name but three) pitching up in one. A lot to enjoy at the moment. More power to their elbows (and mine)
HeatherluvsPVC

Re: Leather Skirts

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Totally agree with you there, I also enjoy seeing "grown-up" women wearing knee length or below tailored leather skirts, particularly if they are teamed with a pair of high heeled knee length boots.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Every lady should at least try on a Leather skirt and boots and go wearing it sometime in their life just too see what happens when they do!
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

Yes, in Germany also Girls from 18 to 21 years often wear this leather skirts. This looks really goog on them.
PVC is sexy.
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

I have also noticed some women in nice leather skirts the last few months, also at my workplace! But even better, today I visited a H&M store and I saw a very nice PVC/Vinyl skirt and PVC/Vinyl pants, both in black! Especially the skirt was made of very nice smooth material. If I was a girl I would certainly buy them...

I hope this means that PVC/Vinyl will also return to mainsteam again and hopefully we will also see some nice PVC/Vinyl raincoats or biker jackets as well.
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Taurus wrote: September 7th, 2017, 2:49 pm I have also noticed some women in nice leather skirts the last few months, also at my workplace! But even better, today I visited a H&M store and I saw a very nice PVC/Vinyl skirt and PVC/Vinyl pants, both in black! Especially the skirt was made of very nice smooth material. If I was a girl I would certainly buy them...

I hope this means that PVC/Vinyl will also return to mainsteam again and hopefully we will also see some nice PVC/Vinyl raincoats or biker jackets as well.
Why should you not being a girl stop you from buying the pants or even the skirt. Why not buy them and try them on in the privacy of your own home, if you don't like the look or feel of PVC against your own skin then nothing lost ..... but if you do then a whole new world could open up for you.
Go for it you only live once
Heather
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

HeatherluvsPVC wrote: September 11th, 2017, 7:31 am
Taurus wrote: September 7th, 2017, 2:49 pm I have also noticed some women in nice leather skirts the last few months, also at my workplace! But even better, today I visited a H&M store and I saw a very nice PVC/Vinyl skirt and PVC/Vinyl pants, both in black! Especially the skirt was made of very nice smooth material. If I was a girl I would certainly buy them...

Why should you not being a girl stop you from buying the pants or even the skirt. Why not buy them and try them on in the privacy of your own home, if you don't like the look or feel of PVC against your own skin then nothing lost ..... but if you do then a whole new world could open up for you.
Go for it you only live once
Heather
Exactly. I have quite a few leather skirts and pvc skirts at the house. Nothing wrong with that.
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

I certainly do love the feeling of nice smooth pvc on my body but the situation at my home doesn't allow it and I think it will be difficult for a man to take a pvc skirt to the fittingrooms... At the moment my "collection" is limited to two nice short PVC/Vinyl macs (red and black) and they are locked in a small suitcase. These macs are for bedroom use only and yes, they feel great on my skin ;)

If the situation were different my collection could indeed be a lot bigger with maybe more than just pvc macs...
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Taurus wrote: September 12th, 2017, 5:42 pm I certainly do love the feeling of nice smooth pvc on my body but the situation at my home doesn't allow it and I think it will be difficult for a man to take a pvc skirt to the fittingrooms... At the moment my "collection" is limited to two nice short PVC/Vinyl macs (red and black) and they are locked in a small suitcase. These macs are for bedroom use only and yes, they feel great on my skin ;)

If the situation were different my collection could indeed be a lot bigger with maybe more than just pvc macs...
Taurus
Agreed it is a bit difficult for a guy to take a skirt (PVC or otherwise into a changing room) but, in my experience, the sales assistants are quite often aware when a man is looking at a skirt and trying to work out if it would fit and are quite adept at letting them know if they would need a larger or smaller size (without being derisory) or If that fails there is always the internet.
The pleasure of wearing a knee length snug fitting black PVC skirt is something that everyone should experience at least once in their lives, ideally while wearing a tightly belted long shiny black PVC mac. :P
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

Taurus wrote: September 12th, 2017, 5:42 pm I certainly do love the feeling of nice smooth pvc on my body but the situation at my home doesn't allow it and I think it will be difficult for a man to take a pvc skirt to the fittingrooms... At the moment my "collection" is limited to two nice short PVC/Vinyl macs (red and black) and they are locked in a small suitcase. These macs are for bedroom use only and yes, they feel great on my skin ;)

Similar situation for me :( Maybe this will change some day.
PVC is sexy.