Leather Skirts

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
HeatherluvsPVC

Re: Leather Skirts

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Curiousb wrote: October 7th, 2017, 4:03 pm I must admit that I've been thinking about a leather or pvc skirt myself, or even a dress if I could gauge the size. The only issue is I would need to enjoy this away from darling wife 😋
You could try having a look at this site to help gauge what size dress you would require

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/cros ... you-really

Heather
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

Today i saw a girl (19 Years old) in a black PVC jacket. Seems that the young female adults in germay slightly return to those Jackets (In the 90's they also sometimes had such jackets, but they were (faux) leather with vinyl-coating. now it seems to be vinyl film as the material like the pvc raincoats)
PVC is sexy.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

A short but very sweet clip from "What's New Pussycat?" featuring Nicole Karen in a leather skirt suit and Romy Schneider in a shiny black mackintosh and hat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZsCLqZidCM
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

Very nice
PVC is sexy.
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Last week there where two women at the same time with a leather skirt at work. It was nice to see :) And at least 4 women at my work own a leather skirt, so I am very happy with my new job :D
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

Go for it. I love the look of a leather or PVC skirt, and love wearing them too. I used to (and sometimes still do) go for a walk through the nearby park wearing a leather skirt, above knee boots, shiny black leggings, a nice top (whatever I feel like) and my long black PVC coat or a cape. Depending on the weather, tight leather driving gloves too.
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

1 hour ago i saw a girl in a super high gloss red vinyl jacket in Beutelsbach town. 8-) Very nice quality. So vinyl capes seem to egt more popular here 8-)
PVC is sexy.
reinydevil

Post by reinydevil »

I've seen a leather skirt in one of the kink shops in Tokyo. It looks like a naughty student wearing a white blouse would fit the skirt.
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

I love the look of leather skirts so I brought a couple of them, 1 is a black faux leather skirt 38 inch long and the other one is a red faux leather skirt, i love to wear them and especially wear them out when it's raining and windy and hearing them blowing about in the wind, unfortunately I only seem to be able to do this at night as I haven't got the confidence to wear a skirt out during the day.
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

Well today it was raining and this afternoon was going to be a bit wet, so I did it i put on my red faux leather skirt and my red pu raincoat and off i went out into the rain in daylight, it felt nice with the skirt hanging around my legs and blowing about as i walked along, can't wait for the next opportunity.