Help/guidance sought

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Izzitpvc

Help/guidance sought

Post by Izzitpvc »

Hi everyone,
I only joined this forum in the last 24 hours, I have recently taken delivery from PUL, yellow matt pvc overtrousers, I am well chuffed with my purchase. I am looking for some help, As this is my first purchase of any pvc garment I was wondering if anyone could offer advice on cleaning/drying this product, having searched the internet there appears to be a huge amount of info out there but I find it confusing! and it appears mostly related to shiny finishes rather than matt finish. I am aware that this sort of material does not react well to bright sunlight (UV). I am also aware that after some energetic action or wearing them for a while I suspect the insides maybe become "damp" Any help would be very much appreciated.

If I posted this in the incorrect part of the forum, sorry.

Regards
Izzitpvc
merv

Re: Help/guidance sought

Post by merv »

if they are damp inside then turn them inside out and hang to dry at room temperature. If you need to wash them then just rinse in warm water and hang to dry
Izzitpvc

Re: Help/guidance sought

Post by Izzitpvc »

Merv,
Many thanks for your response, very much appreciated. This is a much simpler solution than some of things I did find on www.

Izzitpvc