I'm back home now....

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
mason

I'm back home now....

Post by mason »

Well, I'm back home from the Philippines now.... I won't pretend that I'm happy to be back because I'm not.

I'm feeling so lonely for Chel and I'm also very, very depressed right now. I'm missing her so badly that it hurts. I hate being apart more than I can say!

The good news is that after a very rough start, our relationship is back on a very firm and level keel now, so that's great - We both suffered various personal problems that affected our relationship last year as well as dealing with various cultural issues that also led to numerous misunderstandings and other problems. However, we've talked everything though which really helped.

In between, we also managed to enjoy lots of rainwear and other fetish fun, including wearing our rainwear all the time whenever it was wet. We also wore our lifejackets in the resort swimming pool and "banca" boat whilst out snorkeling in Cebu! Of course, I made sure that Chel was strapped up tight in her lifejacket at all times... - I especially enjoyed pulling her crotch strap tight! My excuse was that it has to be tight so it doesn't come off - although Chel did not believe me for one moment....

Of course, we've also got plenty of new photos to share with everybody on flickr (which I'll begin posting once I feel better)

For those who requested more rainwear, please accept my apologies - for some reason, Tacloban is not really a "rainwear" town (unlike others in the Pinas) so I had a very hard time finding anything worth buying. We also spent a lot of time at home or with family.
Jjai

Re: I'm back home now....

Post by Jjai »

Hello Mason I hope you are alright,
Of course you are going to feel down for a short while missing Chel it is only natural, but it sounds as if you have both put so much into your relationship already and more importantly got to know each other better.

I bet Chel will feel exactly the same. Still hopefully it won't be too long before you are together again to continue building where you left off !

So, Mase... Sit back, have a cool Fosters and get the photos out and think about the next time you will be back together.

Best regards
James