My wedding

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
kampvc

My wedding

Post by kampvc »

I'm getting married in October on the beach, my fiancé has an ivory wedding dress and my guys are wearing light grey pants with pink suspenders and pink bow tie. What shirt color should we wear (white or ivory)?
The brides maid dresses are gray also.
- Kal
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Re: My wedding

Post by Rainwearboy »

Boots :
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Nice photos Paul...You should have kissed Adelles Boots though to show your devotion!!!
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

kampvc wrote: March 6th, 2014, 5:37 pm I'm getting married in October on the beach, my fiancé has an ivory wedding dress and my guys are wearing light grey pants with pink suspenders and pink bow tie. What shirt color should we wear (white or ivory)?
What amazing photos! I think this was a lovely use of boots!
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
emma2525

Post by emma2525 »

kampvc wrote: March 6th, 2014, 5:37 pm I'm getting married in October on the beach, my fiancé has an ivory wedding dress. She bought that wedding dress on website recommended by her friends and in that shop there's a lot of red wedding dresses. If you want to see the shop just click get more info.

My guys are wearing light grey pants with pink suspenders and pink bow tie. What shirt color should we wear (white or ivory)?
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! It sounds like a beautiful beach ceremony you have planned. Regarding the shirt color, both white and ivory can complement the color scheme you've described. However, considering the ivory wedding dress and the gray bridesmaid dresses, I would suggest opting for white shirts for the groomsmen. White shirts would create a nice contrast against the light grey pants and tie the ensemble together cohesively. Ultimately, the choice is yours, and I'm sure whichever color you decide will look fantastic. Best wishes for a memorable and joyous wedding day!
Kationds

Post by Kationds »

I am currently planning my wedding and looking for a wedding dress. I want something unique, maybe vintage. I found some good options here https://www.wardrobeshop.com/collection ... th-dresses but don't know which one to choose - Ethel 1920s evening maxi fringe gown in white or Parisienne vintage elegance wedding gown in ivory?