rubber clothing

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
raincoatboy

rubber clothing

Post by raincoatboy »

Is anyone else into rubber clothing? I have 2 pairs of thin trousers, a pair of thin shorts, a pair of thick shorts, and a long rubber skirt. My shoulder length gloves just came in. I'm still waiting on my socks and thigh high leggings. It's just a matter of time before I get my rubber tshirt. Maybe one day I can wear it all to a fetish party.
merv

Re: rubber clothing

Post by merv »

your collection seems to be increasing by the day, perhaps one day you will feel confident enough to post pics of you wearing some of this stuff
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

That's easy enough. The gloves however would take some time. I tried putting them on the other night and didn't quite have the right glove all the way on before I gave up. Will have to use a ton a talc.
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Hi raincoatboy, rubber is certainly my thing. From macks to underwear and gloves, and including rubber boots and sneakers. I love it all and have many items of the above for my pleasure, and receptive partners. Love that rubber!!!!!
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Yes I enjoy all rubber clothing but particularly dresses.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
GummiTarzan

Post by GummiTarzan »

Oh I love rubber clothing!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Talking of dresses: I like those too. Especially when they have a simple and elegant look and a midi lenght.
Like this one in the most probably sexiest "detergent" commercial ever:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LnZ8qaDp8 ... =mv-google