View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 30th, 2014, 3:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Does your pvc rainwear fetish extend to other pvc objects? 

Post Does your pvc rainwear fetish extend to other pvc objects?
Hello!

Apart from PVC rainwear, does your fetish include other items made from PVC, such as pvc inflatables (lilos/air matresses, sofas, giga balls/water balls) or clear PVC dome umbrellas?
Me and the missus like to wear PVC garments inside a red PVC Cupids Love Pod, which is basically a giga ball for adult activities: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14994
We also like to include PVC dome umbrellas, PVC boots, PVC body sacks, PVC bed sheets, transparent PVC inflatable sofas/chairs and PVC pool lilos in our bedroom activities involving PVC rainwear.

January 20th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Post Re: Does your pvc rainwear fetish extend to other pvc object
That sounds awesome. I'd love PVC bedsheets. And all that stuff you incorporate, You both sound like you love PVC as much as I do. If I ever get a missus again, I'd love it if she could love PVC as much as us.

February 11th, 2013, 1:08 am

Yes I do!
I like vinyl gloves or even latex gloves. Also, pvc/plastic aprons, bed sheets, shower caps, swimmig caps, and hair cut capes. It might not be outside the box like you guys.... thanks for a god topic.

February 28th, 2013, 7:25 pm

I have always had a fetish for inflatable LiLo's, clear ones are really nice would like to be put between two of them then bound tight like a sandwich. It would get nice and hot.

March 3rd, 2013, 7:11 pm

Absolutely. I love seeing a cute girl in pvc thigh high boots. One day I'll get a pvc bed set. Maybe even hang pvc sheets on my walls. I do have a new pair of shiny red pvc pyjamas that arrived the other day. I've never been so excited. I'm wearing them right now. They feel so good against my skin. The sound and smell is amazing. My dream is to meet a girl who's into the pvc scene.

June 24th, 2013, 11:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]