Where's djphobos?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
ShinyPvcMac

Where's djphobos?

Post by ShinyPvcMac »

Hi all,

Has anyone heard from djphobos, the 29 year old guy called whose real name is Chris? He sent a few messages and I haven't heard from him since. Has anyone else heard from him recently?

Regards,

Ben
merv

Re: Where's djphobos?

Post by merv »

was he the one who claimed the parental problem, was abit suspicious that we were being trolled to be honest, who knows what his motives were
ShinyPvcMac

Post by ShinyPvcMac »

merv wrote:was he the one who claimed the parental problem, was abit suspicious that we were being trolled to be honest, who knows what his motives were
Yes that was the guy who had perental issues. I didn't see him as being suspicious at all. What do you mean Merv?
merv

Post by merv »

perhaps I am just a bit suspicious of people who suddenly appear and put slightly difficult to believe stories on the internet. Are they being serious or are they just attention seeking. Who knows what their motives are. Past experience has suggested that the majority are trolls whcih is a shame for the genuine people who are then treated with suspicion. Who knows whether this guy was genuine or not. As far as I am concerned the jury is still out