Other plastic turn on's

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
JellyMan

Re: Other plastic turn on's

Post by JellyMan »

To some degree I feel like a bit of an interloper here because I don't have a fetish for rainwear, but for PVC/plastic (and similar materials) - it's just that wearable plastic normally takes the form of rainwear. In fact traditional macs are far less appealing than most other clothes if in the right material, such as jelly jackets, trousers, pants, swimsuits, shorts, one-piece suits etc.
sergiouk

Re: Other plastic turn on's

Post by sergiouk »

JellyMan wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 8:04 pm To some degree I feel like a bit of an interloper here because I don't have a fetish for rainwear, but for PVC/plastic (and similar materials) - it's just that wearable plastic normally takes the form of rainwear. In fact traditional macs are far less appealing than most other clothes if in the right material, such as jelly jackets, trousers, pants, swimsuits, shorts, one-piece suits etc.
Likewise but it's a broad overlap and has there ever been an issue with discussing other clothes or items like bedding in the Rainwear forum? Perhaps the admins would consider a forum for 'Other rubber and plastic' or similar as they did recently with 'Gay'? Trouble is if there aren't obvious distinctions between the subjects, threads cross over or become duplicated.