Other plastic turn on's

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Hotplastic

Other plastic turn on's

Post by Hotplastic »

Has anyone else on hear got a thing for other plastic other than raincoats, I'll start and say I have had much pleasure with awning/ tent windows thick soft pvc ,umbrellas mainly clear or printed ones,shower curtains or my favourite pram / pushchair rain covers
JellyMan

Re: Other plastic turn on's

Post by JellyMan »

not so much a thing for items, but through necessity or opportunity:

Plastic shower caps - not worn on the head!
Shower curtains.
Clothes bags - I managed to get my entire body and zip myself up, naked of course, when I was about 8, lovely plastic feeling. I mark this up as one of the naughtiest things I ever did, I remember being worried at being discovered writhing in the clear plastic in the loft, and being scared I might suffocate but being unable to resist. I was too young to orgasm', it was just the lovely feeling.
A plastic car cover made into a bed sheet and trousers - softer and nicer than it sounds.

JM
raincoatjon

Post by raincoatjon »

Oh yes I adore pvc top and bottom sheets with shiny black pvc pillow cases such a lovely feeling lying in all that pvc !!!
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Anything in shiny pvc or plastic. Pool floaties, inflatable furniture, shorts and tshirts, shower curtains indeed, and bedding. I snuggle with 4 pvc covered pillows every night.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

To be honest, we plastic fetishists should have a separate forum. I like this site because it's nice to chat, and I do like PVC (lined polyurethane) and nylon, but rainwear is not my primary desire - being coved in plastic is!
galondraken

Post by galondraken »

Pretty much everything made out of pvc or plastic is nice to wear :)

Rainwear is fun when being outside. At home, plastic jogging trousers and a matching top or a onesie or a dress.

I agree with JellyMan, being covered in plastic is whats most important :)
Just a little girl who loves being out in the elements enjoying rainwear in the best possible ways
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

JellyMan wrote: December 31st, 2020, 11:21 pm To be honest, we plastic fetishists should have a separate forum. I like this site because it's nice to chat, and I do like PVC (lined polyurethane) and nylon, but rainwear is not my primary desire - being coved in plastic is!
I'm not having a go but it always intrigues me when people make suggestions or comments such as “we plastic fetishists should have a separate forum” it never seems to be the person making the comment who actually starts the new forum, it always seems to be left to others

Hopefully I’m wrong in this case and we can look forward to your Plastic Fetishists Forum
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

Let us keep the plastic discussions here on the site. That’s what the off-topic section is there for, correct?
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 4:46 pm I'm not having a go but it always intrigues me when people make suggestions or comments such as “we plastic fetishists should have a separate forum” it never seems to be the person making the comment who actually starts the new forum, it always seems to be left to others
To be honest I wouldn't have the first clue how to set one up!
galondraken

Post by galondraken »

JellyMan wrote: January 3rd, 2021, 4:36 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 4:46 pm I'm not having a go but it always intrigues me when people make suggestions or comments such as “we plastic fetishists should have a separate forum” it never seems to be the person making the comment who actually starts the new forum, it always seems to be left to others
To be honest I wouldn't have the first clue how to set one up!
We could always try to beg the admins very nicely and see if they could ad a section for it here.
Just a little girl who loves being out in the elements enjoying rainwear in the best possible ways