nurses in rubber gloves

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
raincoatboy

nurses in rubber gloves

Post by raincoatboy »

OMFG! I'm in the waiting room getting ready for an MRI on my bummed shoulder and there are sexy nurses in rubber gloves everywhere. Wish I could take one home with me. Can't wait to get home so I can do some pvc plastic snuggling.
WealdenMac

Re: nurses in rubber gloves

Post by WealdenMac »

And plastic aprons I hope.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

WealdenMac wrote: August 20th, 2020, 2:43 pm And plastic aprons I hope.
Nope. Just plain scrubs.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

raincoatboy wrote: August 20th, 2020, 11:46 pm
Nope. Just plain scrubs.
That's a shame
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

hotwilly wrote: August 21st, 2020, 6:49 am
raincoatboy wrote: August 20th, 2020, 11:46 pm
Nope. Just plain scrubs.
That's a shame
Gloves of any kind have never done it for me, so I am with Hotwilly on this one, would much rather see the nurses in plastic aprons, but not the cellophane ones, but the soft stuff you used to get in hospitals years ago (and yes we are talking about the 50's and 60's).
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

I agree with JellyMan about "proper" plastic aprons (and a good deal else besides). I can also remember when our school dinner ladies wore those brown rubber aprons that were also found in hospitals. It was a great disappointment when the wonderful Nerys Hughes never got to wear one when she was "The District Nurse" in a TV series set in 1920/30's Wales.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Nurses looked much better in their uniform with a shiny apron and rubber gloves. Scrubs has spoilt the look sadly.
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

Are there any countries in the world where nurses still have the classical outfit or is the todays outfit world standard?
PVC is sexy.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

I had to go for a medical this week. It was at a private clinic and I was pleasantly surprised by the staff dress code. I was looked after by a nurse and doctor. I selected the clinic because it used female doctors who I find more sympathetic the men. The nurse was in her forties and wearing a white uniform and a blue plastic apron. She wore blue latex type gloves while dealing with me. She looked very smart and was Miss Efficiency. After her initial tests and the usual weight, height etc I was taken through to the doctor.

The doctor was younger, in her thirties and, to my surprise, also wearing the same uniform white dress and blue apron. She was very good as well. I was told to strip off and lie on the bed. Nothing unusual about this although rather embarrassing. She started her examination at the head and worked down. When she got to my feet and stopped I thought I was finished and relaxed. She went and washed her hands in a side room and I moved to get up. The nurse told me to stay there but did not explain why.

The next bit was the shock. The doctor returned wearing latex gloves and a sachet of KY. She looked stunning and I realised I was getting aroused. She did not even seem to notice, merely telling me to roll onto my left side and draw my knees up. I did as I was told. The doctor then explained what I had already guessed, it was time for the PR examination. She carefully slipped her finger in and I could feel her gently checking around. After a short while she withdrew her finger, cleaned me up and told me to roll over. I turned over and, to my horror, realised I was fully erect. I blushed but the doctor merely told me I could get dressed. After I was dressed she discussed her findings and gave me the all clear.

I was relieved when the nurse showed me out. I really love nurses and doctors in latex gloves but never expected my reaction to be so obvious. I would have loved to know whether anything was said between the nurse and doctor afterwards.