Lets see your rv/caravan and tow vehicle.

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
raincoatboy

Lets see your rv/caravan and tow vehicle.

Post by raincoatboy »

I'm interested in seeing what people have for an rv/caravan and the tow vehicle. I have always loved rvs. Here in the US they even have a few programs about rvs. I have always loved the very large Prevost bus conversion.

https://imgur.com/a/czFy7oA
raincoatboy

Re: Lets see your rv/caravan and tow vehicle.

Post by raincoatboy »

rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

I want to do what Bus Grease Monkey on Youtube has done, take a 1940s GM Greyhound bus and give it a modern state-of-the-art RV conversion.
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

If you put the code eitherside of your link and it will show up in the post.

That is almost as big as my bloody house. Nice rig. I'm pretty jealous of the trucks you have over there.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/
rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

reversiblepete wrote: April 30th, 2020, 6:06 pm That is almost as big as my bloody house. Nice rig. I'm pretty jealous of the trucks you have over there.
It's Texas, you're almost required to own a big truck here. :lol: Todays trucks make my "fullsized" 1989 GMC Sierra half ton look like a toy, way too big for my tastes and spending $50,000-100,000 USD for a pickup truck is ridiculous.
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)