I love pvc vinyl clothes

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
bethbennett202

I love pvc vinyl clothes

Post by bethbennett202 »

I love clothes in pvc trying to get lots this Christmas from asos already got the daisy street vinyl trenchcoat vinyl mini skirt boohoo and pu leggins I'm getting more pvc clothes I'm going to order more in 2020 I love pvc a d the way it looks on the body
shinymacs

Re: I love pvc vinyl clothes

Post by shinymacs »

Sounds like a great collection...and couldn't agree more ,about how good it looks and feels !!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I can't see how this is off topic - seems right ON TOPIC auto me! Wish I was getting naughty clothes for Christmas but I doubt it very much!
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Yes I love them too! I have two small vinyl trenchcoats (black and red), a vinyl skirt from H&M and vinyl pants from Coolcat. I am still trying to get more and I would like vinyl pants in a better quality but now they are hard to find in the shops.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Plastic and vinyl clothes have always excited me from an early age. For a long time my favourites were always heavier duty oilskin rainsuits but recently I've started to enjoy lighter plastic wear such as the see through PVC kart wet suits and the vintage yellow smooth vinyl cycling rainsuit I picked up on ebay recently
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

I saw a girl wearing vinyl leggings and Doc Martens a few days ago - absolutely fantastic! I'm very tempted to buy some ;)
rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

How did you make out for Christmas bethbennett202?
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

I have , for as long as I can remember, loved PVC clothing. I love long shiny PVC coats but in particular I love long black shiny coats I also love shorter coats and jackets as well as skirts and dresses made of this wonderful material, again my preference is black.
At the moment I am the proud owner of three pvc mini skirts (black, red and pink) two 3/4 length jackets (black and Yellow) and a black mini dress.
Heather
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Christmas brought me a new pair of vinyl pants :) Now I own a pair of better quality H&M vinyl pants from fall 2017. They are al little bit more squeaky, but I like that :D I hope to see some nice PVC/Vinyl biker jackets in shops like H&M this year.

@ Saltmarsh_Drifter: Vinyl leggings and Doc Martens are a wonderful combination! You should definitely buy them ;)
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Are those the elegant ankle-length ladies' trousers without pockets ?

I fear that h&m will not have vinyl biker jackets this season. But they do currently have some baggy pants, some skinny jeans, one skirt and one dress in their online shop.