Bondage

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
jackstrapped

Bondage

Post by jackstrapped »

I have been a fan of rubber, leather and latex since I was 11 or so. I posted elsewhere that my first orgasm was while I was wearing a woman's long heavy black rubber trench coat backwards. Took a long time getting into and out of it but was worth it.To this day I don't know what made me do that, and it drove me crazy for years.
As soon as I was able to I started using plain old fashioned rubber raincoats with hoods, zippers, for self pleasure. I would turn one inside out, zip it up almost to the top and put it on backwards over my head, then put another one on the same way with the rubber outside. After working both the zippers up high as I could I would get in bed, pull the hoods over my face and head and use the drawstring from the outer hood to tighten them. By just squirming in bed I could have a major orgasm. I still do the same, although I have made a modified solo jacket just for my own pleasure. Bondage is tough on your own.
When I was in my 20's I saw an ad in some adult magazine for a dominatrix, and the ad had a picture of her wearing a black leather straitjacket. I was hooked, and I spent far too much time and money seeing her. I've been bound in leather rubber and latex straitjackets as often as possible. All my partners have played along, often with great success. I have probably had 15 or more straitjackets in my life, all leather rubber or latex (canvas does nothing for me). Some are fully hooded, one is a full suit, and I have several made just for women as well. Sleep-sacks, vac beds, vac sacks, I have them all. I guess I'm obsessed. I will only date women I see wearing rubber, leather or vinyl outwear, and while that is extremely selfish, I don't care.
Seeing a woman dressed this way gets me going immediately. Am I alone?
I would love to hear from anyone who thinks they understand. Thanks.
JellyMan

Re: Bondage

Post by JellyMan »

For me the sensation of being bound is only absolute when very tight, almost too tight, to the point of pain. So rope and belts are best, especially around the wait and groin area. Alas I have never had the chance to indulge this with anyone else, and I am sure they wouldnt want to bind me as tightly as I would want.
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

I also like ropes and belts, dressed in my waterproofs, the tightness of the ropes in my selfbondage is fantastic.
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

I have only indulged in mild bondage once, A girl I had met on holiday found out about my love of PVC and on our last night had me strip naked and then dressed me in her suspenders and a pair fishnet stockings and knee length patent leather boots and finally her own 3/4 length shiny black PVC mac. She then had me put my arms down by my side as she tightly fastened the belt over my wrists effectively trapping me in her coat she then pulled the hood up over my head and got me to kneel in front of her and pleasure with my tongue. That was over 35 years ago but I still remember the wonderful feeling of helplessness.
Heather
:roll: ;) :oops:
Last edited by HeatherlovesPVC on August 18th, 2019, 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

I used to indulge in self-bondage with cagoules and overtrousers and just loved the feeling of being bound but also the rustling as I struggled. Would love someone to do it to me now or to do it to but that's the stuff of dreams!
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

Why did you stop "lovecagoules' can't think of anything better than being in waterproofs and rubber boots tied up even if you do it yourself. I still do and enjoy it.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

I was younger then. As I got older and into relationships, the opportunities and desire receded but the thoughts are still there.
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
jackstrapped

Post by jackstrapped »

I'm strictly hetero, but since my wife died, it's just me and a couple of hooded rubber zip front raincoats.
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

For a long time I've dreamt of being put into a rubber diving suit, lng hip waders, rubber gloves and gasmask before being tied up and worked on - 00000000h!!!