PVC Bed Sheets, duvet covers & Pillowcases

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
annabell-cagoule

Re: PVC Bed Sheets, duvet covers & Pillowcases

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Sounds amazing
Lets get swishy!
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Had a quick look at the Synrein website. Their current pants offerings look a bit flimsy.
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

They look rather like the cheap ones sold by many sellers on eBay for around £5 for three, and which I can tell you are seriously uncomfortable to wear for any length of time, itchy and rustly, although of course some people might regard that as ideal. :-)
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

The first plastic pants I bought were Robinson's plastic pants from an incontinence shop and the assistant helped me choose the right size. I also bought some pvc sheets and a pvc duvet cover from synrein plastics which were beautifully soft. Wearing those plastic pants between the soft milky white pvc sheets was divine...
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

plasticmacboy wrote: August 16th, 2019, 2:45 pm Many thanks to all who replied - I bought some pvc pillowcases from Henley's Medical which were of a real nice quality plastic, and yesterday bought some red rubber hospital bed sheets from a company in the Netherlands to try out.

As some of you have mentioned plastic pants, my first introduction to them was with a pair of Robinsons which used to be a really lovely soft plastic material like that of raincoats. Sadly it's difficult now to find good quality plastic pants in soft plastic unless you guys know otherwise.
Hi Plasticmacboy,

A few years ago I bought a set of PVC bed sheets with a PVC duvet cover and PVC pillow cases from Synrein Plastics which were made from soft semi transparent milky white vinyl. They were wonderfully soft and swishy and delightful to sleep between. I in fact bought these PVC sheets from a medical incontinence shop who also sold Robinsons plastic pants, so I bought a couple of pairs of these plastic pants at the same time. Like you, Robinsons were my first introduction to plastic pants. At that time I was living alone, so when I got home I made up my bed with the PVC bedding and slipped inside the PVC duvet cover, but not before pulling up a pair of these semitransparent plastic pants up my legs and over my hips. I have to say it wasn't long before I had a massive orgasm, once encased in all the soft PVC, making me wet my plastic pants profusely! Anyway, isn't that what plastic pants are for?

I notice that Sinrein Plastics are now called Synrein Medical and still sell PVC bed sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases in white and translucent PVC as well as medical grade PVC aprons, capes and shower curtains in white and translucent medium/heavy duty PVC. It seems they also now make their own pull up and side-fastening plastic pants in soft translucent PVC. I would certainly recommend these products, but make sure you order the sheets made of the soft PVC.

I also love to sleep between these PVC sheets while naked except for a plastic mac and a pair of plastic pants and hope you enjoy doing the same!

PVC Simon