Another Fetish?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
raincoatboy

Re: Another Fetish?

Post by raincoatboy »

Besides my pvc, ruberwear, boots, and womens leather trousers and skirt, and tutu collection I love seeing blonds in shiny red rainwear.
TimScott

Post by TimScott »

Where do I start in here...well here goes. My other fetishes are Plastic and rubber pants, sauna suits, wet clothing, W.A.M., rubber boots (wellingtons, waders) all Lycra swimwear and yes those wetlook leggings etc.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

One of my other kinks involves motorbike and scooter wwar, the boots, gloves, helmets and one piece suits, they all work for me!
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
ganthj

Post by ganthj »

Kinky in Scotland, pity you are at the other end of the country, have any amount of biker watrerproof gear, Belstaff, Rukka, Baleno down in the country place in Gloucestershire, always good to layer up with others with the same interests.................
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Hi GanthJ, at least we're on the same island, that's a good start!!
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

My other fetishes apart from rainwear are other pvc/plastic clothing and ladies (faux) leather jackets preferably in biker style. Mens leather jackets don't work for me. I also like the look of women in shiny latex as well.
Nicewhenwet

Post by Nicewhenwet »

I love the aroma of dried pee on rubber and PVC. I often wet my PVC clothing and wear it when it's dried out-drives me crazy!!
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

PVC or waterproof nylon in wet and muddy situations does it for me. Also getting away from rainwear altogether, an attractive woman with no bra is a definite turn on!
oelzeug

Post by oelzeug »

My other fetishes or I better call them turn ons are from head to toe
updo hair or single braids
hoods tight laced
girls with glasses
septum piercings
gasmasks
neck collars and leather cuffs
vintage clothes
rubber aprons
wetsuits, drysuits, hazmat suits
all kind of rubber boots including chest waders
unappropriate clothing (e.g rainwear on sunny days or theatre or restaurant or work)

and many many others.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

For me its anything pvc, plastic, rubber to some extent.

I have a big love of plastic pants and nappys, not into age play but its just the wearing of them, maybe on occasions messing in them (sometimes ones, often creamy mess but never number twos), i often wear them to bed. Anything plastic clothing wise, and being trans and sub then i love being forced to wear anything girly, slutty or submissive, frilly and feminine, esp pvc maids uniforms and pvc or plastic dresses, cat suits, all in ones etc. I love the idea of combining rainwear with pvc clothing and maybe some bondage and being forced to perform for a mistress, especially if its being forced to play with another t girl wearing the same type of clothing and being forced to dress her in rainwear... or undress her from her rainwear.

Anything girly and feminine is a big turn on, formal ball gowns, wedding dresses, floaty summer dresses and laura ashley 1980's dresses and of course lingerie, i wear lingerie everyday as my underwear, bum chums do so lovely pretty lace undies that fit a little better than some of the woman s

Phew, got me all in a hot flush now! Lol
Lets get swishy!