Another Fetish?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
candyandy

Re: Another Fetish?

Post by candyandy »

Sounds like fun!
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

Total enclosure is my other fetish, the feeling of being completely covered from head to toe in pvc is such a turn on, usually consists of a pair of vinyl stockingfoot waders, an unlined pvc raincoat with the hood up and tied, then a pvc coverall on top of those followed by a pair of wellington boots or thigh waders, a full face crash helmet and finally some form of gloves, motorbike style or rubber or pvc full arm gauntlets, one you've spent a few minutes doing some exercises inside this outfit the pvc becomes very warm and soft and you you start to sweat the feeling of the plastic sliding all over your skin is just irresistible! there can only ever be one outcum... ;)
pvcmac

Post by pvcmac »

apart from macs my other thing is denim mini skirts and dresses, i love girls wearing minis. also leather coats and long boots. i have a collection of vintage leather coats but no skirts.
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

RainyDee wrote:Total enclosure is my other fetish, the feeling of being completely covered from head to toe in pvc is such a turn on, usually consists of a pair of vinyl stockingfoot waders, an unlined pvc raincoat with the hood up and tied, then a pvc coverall on top of those followed by a pair of wellington boots or thigh waders, a full face crash helmet and finally some form of gloves, motorbike style or rubber or pvc full arm gauntlets, one you've spent a few minutes doing some exercises inside this outfit the pvc becomes very warm and soft and you you start to sweat the feeling of the plastic sliding all over your skin is just irresistible! there can only ever be one outcum... ;)
Sounds like a load of fun, have you ever tried it wearing a slip over gasmask instead of the helmet? :idea:
neil

Post by neil »

Parkas,down coats,boots,gloves,scarves.
I like overdressing for the weather/temperature.
Seeing someone in a big coat and boots on a day when most people are in shirts;that sort of thing.
To be honest,I'm more into this than straight out rainwear.
devo2152

Post by devo2152 »

the boots do it for me knee and thigh
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

devo2152 wrote:the boots do it for me knee and thigh
What about chest high fishing waders?
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

Chest waders are a definite must have fetish item! especially if you go for unlined PVC ones like the Snowbee or Shakespeare 'Hi Elastic' ones, they feel really good against the skin, mmmmmmm....!! and yes, any gas mask is as good as a helmet, the full head Russian ones are a must, as is the Eastern Bloc M17A clones, they feel really good to wear!
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

RainyDee wrote:Chest waders are a definite must have fetish item! especially if you go for unlined PVC ones like the Snowbee or Shakespeare 'Hi Elastic' ones, they feel really good against the skin, mmmmmmm....!! and yes, any gas mask is as good as a helmet, the full head Russian ones are a must, as is the Eastern Bloc M17A clones, they feel really good to wear!
I agree - got the gasmasks, but workin' on the waders. You also need metal bars and cuffs too. :twisted: :lol: A pool or somethin' similar wouldn't go amiss either!
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

If it's PVC waders you're looking for then I can't recommend these highly enough, super soft, slippery PVC, inside and out! they are an absolute dream to wear, if they don't get you going, nothing will!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ANGLERHOSE-Wa ... 2220wt_975

If you prefer some seriously heavy duty rubber chest waders, have a look in the for sale section of the forum, I put some links in there yesterday.