Another Fetish?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Re: Another Fetish?

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast » October 30th, 2012, 11:31 pm

Apart from PVC rainwear, I am also into other items made from glossy/shiny, brightly coloured or transparent (glossy see-through) plasticised PVC, such as inflatable sofas, pool lilos and those large inflatable water-walking balls made from glossy clear PVC (as featured in the Bubble Bound/Bondage Bubbles website). Although I enjoy inflatables made from plasticised PVC, I would not regard myself as a 'looner', since latex balloons have no fetish appeal to me.

My fetish for rainwear and inflatables is very specific- the object MUST be made from gloss/shiny opaque or glossy transparent (glass clear) PVC, irrespective of the colour. PVC with a non-glossy or matte finish, such as translucent or semi-transparent PVC, has no appeal to me. Rubber, latex, PU and nylon has no effect on me whatsoever.

I find that glossy/shiny opaque and glass clear PVC has an ability to 'excite' most of the senses- touch, smell, sight and sound. Noise is an important factor- I love the creaks, squeaks, pops and crackles made when glossy or glass clear types of plasticised PVC are handled (the effect is known as 'blocking').

As for colours, I prefer glossy opaque and glossy glass clear PVC in bright colours, such as blue, clear, black, purple, red and green.

raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy » June 24th, 2013, 4:44 pm

Besides my pvc, ruberwear, boots, and womens leather trousers and skirt, and tutu collection I love seeing blonds in shiny red rainwear.

TimScott

Post by TimScott » October 22nd, 2013, 10:49 pm

Where do I start in here...well here goes. My other fetishes are Plastic and rubber pants, sauna suits, wet clothing, W.A.M., rubber boots (wellingtons, waders) all Lycra swimwear and yes those wetlook leggings etc.

Curiousb

Post by Curiousb » January 21st, 2015, 7:02 pm

I like taffeta and its used in dresses, skirts and slips so although it's my no 2 fetish it's easier to get my wife to wear and has a similar feel to nylon rainwear.

Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland » July 6th, 2015, 9:48 am

One of my other kinks involves motorbike and scooter wwar, the boots, gloves, helmets and one piece suits, they all work for me!
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!

ganthj

Post by ganthj » July 9th, 2015, 10:38 am

Kinky in Scotland, pity you are at the other end of the country, have any amount of biker watrerproof gear, Belstaff, Rukka, Baleno down in the country place in Gloucestershire, always good to layer up with others with the same interests.................

Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland » July 9th, 2015, 8:38 pm

Hi GanthJ, at least we're on the same island, that's a good start!!
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!

Taurus

Post by Taurus » September 15th, 2015, 11:12 am

My other fetishes apart from rainwear are other pvc/plastic clothing and ladies (faux) leather jackets preferably in biker style. Mens leather jackets don't work for me. I also like the look of women in shiny latex as well.

Curiousb

Post by Curiousb » April 20th, 2016, 4:32 am

My other fetish is taffeta slips from the 60s. The have a feel and rustle similar to a nylon Mac and my wife is cool wearing them for sex, however getting her into nylon rainwear takes some persuading. I also get turned on seeing my wife with a woman but that's a rare occurrence.

Nicewhenwet

Post by Nicewhenwet » October 3rd, 2016, 4:05 pm

I love the aroma of dried pee on rubber and PVC. I often wet my PVC clothing and wear it when it's dried out-drives me crazy!!