Another Fetish?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
cragsta2012

Re: Another Fetish?

Post by cragsta2012 »

Hi all,

Well apart from pvc rainwear I'm also heavily into vinyl inflatables, especially stuffing and inflating a large beach ball underneath baggy pvc rainwear. I love all the little sqeuaks, creaks n squeals as the inflatable sticks to the coat as it gets bigger and firmer. Every little movement gets me aroused just from all the noise.
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

cragsta2012 wrote:Hi all,

Well apart from pvc rainwear I'm also heavily into vinyl inflatables, especially stuffing and inflating a large beach ball underneath baggy pvc rainwear. I love all the little sqeuaks, creaks n squeals as the inflatable sticks to the coat as it gets bigger and firmer. Every little movement gets me aroused just from all the noise.
The noise is all part of the fun as far as I'm concerned. :lol:
raincloud

Post by raincloud »

totally agreed!
kugaman

Post by kugaman »

Amazing reading these I am in nirvana ,gasmasks ,waders ,rubber gloves ,aprons rainwear ,I love them all.
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

kugaman wrote:Amazing reading these I am in nirvana ,gasmasks ,waders ,rubber gloves ,aprons rainwear ,I love them all.
So do I - great fun! :twisted:
agent66

Post by agent66 »

I also have a rather intense fetish for ladies in collared dress shirts, business suits,and trenchcoats. My girlfriend knows all about it -I was very forward about it-Thank God she is amazing and trustworthy!!! I've explained that the images of a woman in rainwear,a classy double breasted mac,trenchcoat,business suit or dress shirt with the collar flipped up is far more sexy TO ME than your dime-a-dozen swim suit or lingerie pics. Not saying that those pics aren't sexy but they're a bit overdone..they don't evoke the seduction or the mysteriousness of the horny flipped collar look. We routinely have sex in my shiny satin dress shirts on certain nights and I get the same sort of thrills that are enjoyed on"rainwear nights"!!!! The horniness levels are amazing for me-which benefits her-so it's a win-win situation!!!! My ex-wife by the way would never have even accepted such games so I never told her a single thing about such fantasies.....had to act out in private..and it sort of sucked, like something was missing. Things are great now and I was happy to find all of these fetish sites on the internet because I thought I was the only one who enjoyed this stuff!! Never did I ever expect this. Rainwear Central,Regenfrakker,Lorraine Element...Love you guys!!! Thanks agent66!!!!!
frogmac

Post by frogmac »

I've just ordered a long plastic apron from ebay in Germany and look forward to wearing it.

Another favourite activity is modifying photos of women in rainwear to make them look even sexier, and painting pictures of sexual situations in rainwear bondage.
raincloud

Post by raincloud »

raincloud wrote:

totally agreed!
100% big up!
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

raincloud wrote:
raincloud wrote:

totally agreed!
100% big up!
The noise adds to the fun as with me with rainwear and plastic etc.
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

Apart from PVC rainwear, I am also into other items made from glossy/shiny, brightly coloured or transparent (glossy see-through) plasticised PVC, such as inflatable sofas, pool lilos and those large inflatable water-walking balls made from glossy clear PVC (as featured in the Bubble Bound/Bondage Bubbles website). Although I enjoy inflatables made from plasticised PVC, I would not regard myself as a 'looner', since latex balloons have no fetish appeal to me.

My fetish for rainwear and inflatables is very specific- the object MUST be made from gloss/shiny opaque or glossy transparent (glass clear) PVC, irrespective of the colour. PVC with a non-glossy or matte finish, such as translucent or semi-transparent PVC, has no appeal to me. Rubber, latex, PU and nylon has no effect on me whatsoever.

I find that glossy/shiny opaque and glass clear PVC has an ability to 'excite' most of the senses- touch, smell, sight and sound. Noise is an important factor- I love the creaks, squeaks, pops and crackles made when glossy or glass clear types of plasticised PVC are handled (the effect is known as 'blocking').

As for colours, I prefer glossy opaque and glossy glass clear PVC in bright colours, such as blue, clear, black, purple, red and green.