Another Fetish?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Rainworshipper

Re: Another Fetish?

Post by Rainworshipper » October 8th, 2016, 6:04 pm

PVC or waterproof nylon in wet and muddy situations does it for me. Also getting away from rainwear altogether, an attractive woman with no bra is a definite turn on!

oelzeug

Post by oelzeug » October 16th, 2016, 9:02 am

My other fetishes or I better call them turn ons are from head to toe
updo hair or single braids
hoods tight laced
girls with glasses
septum piercings
gasmasks
neck collars and leather cuffs
vintage clothes
rubber aprons
wetsuits, drysuits, hazmat suits
all kind of rubber boots including chest waders
unappropriate clothing (e.g rainwear on sunny days or theatre or restaurant or work)

and many many others.

annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule » January 10th, 2017, 11:24 am

For me its anything pvc, plastic, rubber to some extent.

I have a big love of plastic pants and nappys, not into age play but its just the wearing of them, maybe on occasions messing in them (sometimes ones, often creamy mess but never number twos), i often wear them to bed. Anything plastic clothing wise, and being trans and sub then i love being forced to wear anything girly, slutty or submissive, frilly and feminine, esp pvc maids uniforms and pvc or plastic dresses, cat suits, all in ones etc. I love the idea of combining rainwear with pvc clothing and maybe some bondage and being forced to perform for a mistress, especially if its being forced to play with another t girl wearing the same type of clothing and being forced to dress her in rainwear... or undress her from her rainwear.

Anything girly and feminine is a big turn on, formal ball gowns, wedding dresses, floaty summer dresses and laura ashley 1980's dresses and of course lingerie, i wear lingerie everyday as my underwear, bum chums do so lovely pretty lace undies that fit a little better than some of the woman s

Phew, got me all in a hot flush now! Lol
Lets get swishy!

pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon » January 13th, 2017, 8:29 pm

I love wearing plastic macs and plastic pants in bed, they are so sensuous! I also love playing in plastic pyjamas, pvc rompers between plastic sheets and would to find a plastic friend to play with.

HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC » February 9th, 2017, 5:34 pm

Where do I start?
I do love the knee high shiny boots and stockings combination
I also love denim and corduroy mini skirts/pinafore dresses
also any article of clothing in PVC, skirts, dresses, pants, bra's you name it as long as it's shiny and made of PVC
Leather coats and skirts do it for me as well.

kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria » February 10th, 2017, 10:09 am

Gloves mine hs always been gloves
long shiny rubber or pvc or even just short ones
for relief in that sticky sort of way

HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC » June 19th, 2017, 5:28 pm

pvcmac wrote:
March 10th, 2012, 10:29 am
apart from macs my other thing is denim mini skirts and dresses, i love girls wearing minis. also leather coats and long boots. i have a collection of vintage leather coats but no skirts.
I'm with you pvcmac on denim mini skirts and dresses as well as leather coats and long boots, I also like leather skirts and dresses and I also have a fetish for girls in uniform. (real ones and fun/sexy ones)