Another Fetish?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
pvc_simon

Re: Another Fetish?

Post by pvc_simon »

I love wearing plastic macs and plastic pants in bed, they are so sensuous! I also love playing in plastic pyjamas, pvc rompers between plastic sheets and would to find a plastic friend to play with.
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Where do I start?
I do love the knee high shiny boots and stockings combination
I also love denim and corduroy mini skirts/pinafore dresses
also any article of clothing in PVC, skirts, dresses, pants, bra's you name it as long as it's shiny and made of PVC
Leather coats and skirts do it for me as well.
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

Gloves mine hs always been gloves
long shiny rubber or pvc or even just short ones
for relief in that sticky sort of way
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

pvcmac wrote: March 10th, 2012, 10:29 am apart from macs my other thing is denim mini skirts and dresses, i love girls wearing minis. also leather coats and long boots. i have a collection of vintage leather coats but no skirts.
I'm with you pvcmac on denim mini skirts and dresses as well as leather coats and long boots, I also like leather skirts and dresses and I also have a fetish for girls in uniform. (real ones and fun/sexy ones)
Pvcdream

Post by Pvcdream »

Mine has to be down coats the bigger and shinyer the better. Hood up and a pair of leather glove to finish the look 👀
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I like almost any garments made from plastics or plastic coated fabrics. I like elegant stuff made from shiny PVC the most.
I like to wear those things in a normal way but also in abusive manner like vinyl trousers worn underneath for increased perspiration until they start to dissolve etc.
Sometimes I just destroy a nice piece by shredding, crushing burning, ripping, sawing, drilling, shooting, blasting etc. My favourite destruction items are biker jackets made from vinyl, leather and faux leather. I have about three dozens of them in different styles and colours just waiting to be shred together with some shiny dress or trousers combined with tops.
I do also design and commission plastic pee pants for a relative made mostly from coated fabrics intended tolle be worn with the textile side inside. Some are made by altering rainpants or vinyl trousers or shorts. I test every new design for being leak proof and wearing comfort. I do also "Test them for fun" before they are used for the first time if I can get hold of them quickly enough. Their rustling is still nice and crisp then. Knowing that they soon will be abused by someone else until they are stiff and ugly and going into the shredder in the end is a thrilling mixture of tun on and turn off.