Hello Rainwear central

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Rainwear_chrys

Hello Rainwear central

Post by Rainwear_chrys »

Hi Guys,

I am a 29 year old PVC rainwear fetishist from Mumbai India this is my first time here on Rainwear central, I like wearing PVC rainwear indoors and outdoors the smell, touch and feeling of pvc just turns me on ! I've been into this since I was a kid now it's a fetish! Hope to make new friends here.
kulshan

Re: Hello Rainwear central

Post by kulshan »

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see some under forty types that enjoy rainwear and plastics. I have noticed that India and Indonesia are full of plastic and see through rain jackets, and rain suits. Wish we could obtain some of that here in North America!
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

And the UK! Welcome.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
Rainwear_chrys

Post by Rainwear_chrys »

kulshan wrote: April 24th, 2019, 8:01 pm Welcome to the forum. Nice to see some under forty types that enjoy rainwear and plastics. I have noticed that India and Indonesia are full of plastic and see through rain jackets, and rain suits. Wish we could obtain some of that here in North America!
Yes a lot of them are disappearing slowly and ugly nylon is taking over no one likes pvc anymore and have to hunt to find them
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

the only rainwear I care about are pvc and rubber.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I love nylon :) lol
Lets get swishy!
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

During the monsoon season it seems as if transparent pvc rainwear "jas hujan transparan" abounds! Is there any desire or capability to export some of those fine products to those of us over here in the western hemisphere?
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

kulshan wrote: May 26th, 2019, 12:06 am During the monsoon season it seems as if transparent pvc rainwear "jas hujan transparan" abounds! Is there any desire or capability to export some of those fine products to those of us over here in the western hemisphere?
I imported 600 suits in from indonesia four years ago, i still have 400 sitting on my shelves, can't get rid of them for love or money. Won't be doing that again in a hurry!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

pvculike wrote: May 26th, 2019, 4:31 pm
kulshan wrote: May 26th, 2019, 12:06 am During the monsoon season it seems as if transparent pvc rainwear "jas hujan transparan" abounds! Is there any desire or capability to export some of those fine products to those of us over here in the western hemisphere?
I imported 600 suits in from indonesia four years ago, i still have 400 sitting on my shelves, can't get rid of them for love or money. Won't be doing that again in a hurry!
On the bright side if we ever have a monsoon season you're sitting on a gold mine 😁
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

rainwear-experience wrote: May 29th, 2019, 12:18 pm
pvculike wrote: May 26th, 2019, 4:31 pm
On the bright side if we ever have a monsoon season you're sitting on a gold mine 😁
Global warming my son, Global warming!