Donated Raincoats

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
pvculike

Donated Raincoats

Post by pvculike »

A great Guy called Henry Alexanders (some of you may know him) sent me some nice raincoats for our models to try. Something different for a friday afternoon.

Enjoy!

Gaz
hotwilly

Re: Donated Raincoats

Post by hotwilly »

Thanks Gaz.
Brightened my day up 😄, lovely photos
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

They still look superb on a Saturday afternoon. Thanks to you-and him.
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

Hi Gary, great photos; thanks. Would that be "ShinyHenry" by any chance ? I particularly like the raincoats in the 6th and 7th photos as the fasteners seem to do up "the men's way" and would not look out of place outdoors. The mac in the 7th photo seems to be a nice 3/4 or knee length. What would be the cost of a similar style raincoat if you were to make them ?
scotty

Post by scotty »

Lovely rainwear and nice pictures
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Taffmac wrote: January 21st, 2019, 12:20 pm Hi Gary, great photos; thanks. Would that be "ShinyHenry" by any chance ? I particularly like the raincoats in the 6th and 7th photos as the fasteners seem to do up "the men's way" and would not look out of place outdoors. The mac in the 7th photo seems to be a nice 3/4 or knee length. What would be the cost of a similar style raincoat if you were to make them ?
Yes he also known as Shiny Henry.

Most of the coats are standard Philippine Raincoats, the 7th coat we already offer a coat similar the RA01, if its too long you can always trim the bottom off yourself. https://pvc-u-like.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=174

cheers

gary